Does anyone have the TOJ Winter Varsity (discontinued)? Curious as to what makes it so different from a regular varsity, how warm it is, etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 11:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1823
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27332 of 545202/8/13 at 10:41pmpost #27333 of 545202/8/13 at 11:02pmQuote:
Click there and it would have brought you here with the original post when the item was first introduced, including a full description. Or you could have clicked on the pictures in the gallery where quite a few people have reviews included underneath their photos that were also taken from their post about the product they received.
I set up the gallery this way so that when people do have these types of questions in their heads, the answers are readily available without you having to actually ask. If you have any more questions, at the top of each gallery image is the username of the person who posted the photo(s)/review and you can just look them up and PM them. This goes for all the product galleries.post #27334 of 545202/9/13 at 12:05ampost #27335 of 545202/9/13 at 5:26ampost #27336 of 545202/9/13 at 10:58ampost #27337 of 545202/9/13 at 6:14pmThread Starterpost #27338 of 545202/9/13 at 6:40pmpost #27339 of 545202/9/13 at 6:53pmpost #27340 of 545202/9/13 at 9:03pmpost #27341 of 545202/9/13 at 9:21pmThread Starterpost #27342 of 545202/9/13 at 9:33pmpost #27343 of 545202/9/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
You mentioned that the 8 roll 4 admirals with 4 pockets will be slightly longer and less boxy than the original.
Does that mean the new 8 roll 6 will also be longer and less boxy or will the cut be like the original?post #27344 of 545202/9/13 at 9:39pmThread Starterpost #27345 of 545202/9/13 at 10:25pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1041 Active Users (190 Members and 851 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 15 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 15 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 25 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...