is it possible to dye the zippers from silver to black? how could that be done with the jacket is already a finished product?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 3:29 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1816
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27227 of 545162/5/13 at 11:53pmpost #27228 of 545162/6/13 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
also, Bemberg is just really nice and as you guys know, we deal with a lot of Japanese-made stuff out here because it's essentially local; Bemberg is an Asahi Kasei product and like YKK Japan's product, good quality and available to us. If I lived in Europe things might be different by name, but not necessarily quality-wise.
I honestly can't see a better lining for a leather jacket than Bemberg.post #27229 of 545162/6/13 at 12:50amQuote:You can't dye the hardware, but you can probably "blacken" them depending on their composition. I wouldn't bother though, because you run the risk of ruining the jacket and exposing yourself to hazardous materials and conditions.
You could try running a red or black sharpie over it though and see if that does anything. lolpost #27230 of 545162/6/13 at 1:00ampost #27231 of 545162/6/13 at 1:42amQuote:
A size 46 would be way too small. I am 5.9 - 5.10ish, 160lbs, and my 48 was too tight for my liking. My 50 BB (which is roomer than the TOJ1) I wouldn't want to size down on either. So you would probably be best off with a 50-52 TOJ1 with 47ish length.post #27232 of 545162/6/13 at 2:10amQuote:
size up on the toj1 is a MUST.
I'm 5'10 140lbs and I wear 48.
Doubt I can even fit into a 46 ..post #27233 of 545162/6/13 at 7:40ampost #27234 of 545162/6/13 at 8:15ampost #27235 of 545162/6/13 at 8:23ampost #27236 of 545162/6/13 at 8:27ampost #27237 of 545162/6/13 at 8:45ampost #27238 of 545162/6/13 at 12:56pmpost #27239 of 545162/6/13 at 1:00pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1545 Active Users (325 Members and 1220 Guests)
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 1 minute ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 13 minutes ago
- › What's the deal with "sleek" shoes? 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...