Also a bomber, actually - do you have access to white shearling/fur for the collars?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1810post #27136 of 545202/4/13 at 6:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27137 of 545202/4/13 at 6:59ampost #27138 of 545202/4/13 at 8:42ampost #27139 of 545202/4/13 at 8:58amQuote:
I've asked about white fur on bombers a couple of times, and haven't got a straight answer iirc.
Anyway, would be cool if it were an option on the potential John Coppidge bomber.post #27140 of 545202/4/13 at 9:23ampost #27141 of 545202/4/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Speaking of looking into the future, look at this new peacoat we've whipped up. We'll offer a revamped version of the classic TOJ peacoat that buttons 8-roll-6, but I also wanted to make a slightly more polished looking Admiral's peacoat, and so this one buttons 8-roll-4, with 4 pockets, and a slightly longer, less boxy cut than the original. I like the idea of having two peas in the upcoming collection.
I LIKE THIS VERY MUCH.
on a related note, any plans to do a single-breasted wool coat?post #27142 of 545202/4/13 at 10:16ampost #27143 of 545202/4/13 at 10:56amLooks like I'll have to get a new peacoat this winter in the beige color family. I already have a grey bb, brown goat a2 and a whiskey calf moto 2011 coming.
For anyone on the fence about getting a leather, don't hesitate. It's such a higher step up from the varsities or even the baseball. It feels more luxurious, fits like how you want it to, and you will feel more confidence when you wear it. I mean there is a place in everyone's closet for a varsity, but there should be twice as much space for a TOJ leather. O and silver zips sets off the jacket as well. Don't sleep.post #27144 of 545202/4/13 at 11:31ampost #27145 of 545202/4/13 at 11:47ampost #27146 of 545202/4/13 at 1:23pmpost #27147 of 545202/4/13 at 1:28pmpost #27148 of 545202/4/13 at 3:49pmpost #27149 of 545202/4/13 at 4:06pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1547 Active Users (313 Members and 1234 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 37 seconds ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 2 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?