Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 4:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1806
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27077 of 545202/1/13 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Speaking of looking into the future, look at this new peacoat we've whipped up. We'll offer a revamped version of the classic TOJ peacoat that buttons 8-roll-6, but I also wanted to make a slightly more polished looking Admiral's peacoat, and so this one buttons 8-roll-4, with 4 pockets, and a slightly longer, less boxy cut than the original. I like the idea of having two peas in the upcoming collection.]
Any chance of being able to order the classic peacoat at some point in time in a different color? Like a deep purple?post #27078 of 545202/1/13 at 9:08ampost #27079 of 545202/1/13 at 9:14ampost #27080 of 545202/1/13 at 9:19ampost #27081 of 545202/1/13 at 9:21ampost #27082 of 545202/1/13 at 9:23ampost #27083 of 545202/1/13 at 9:45ampost #27084 of 545202/1/13 at 9:47ampost #27085 of 545202/1/13 at 10:04ampost #27086 of 545202/1/13 at 10:05ampost #27087 of 545202/1/13 at 10:11ampost #27088 of 545202/1/13 at 10:20amGot my brown bomber in the mail recently. Sixth toj coppidge toj <3 Still a bit too cold to wear it over here, but I put it on every once in a while just to feel dat shearling collar.Quote:New peacoat and ma1 look great! What fabric is that on the p?Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Speaking of looking into the future, look at this new peacoat we've whipped up. We'll offer a revamped version of the classic TOJ peacoat that buttons 8-roll-6, but I also wanted to make a slightly more polished looking Admiral's peacoat, and so this one buttons 8-roll-4, with 4 pockets, and a slightly longer, less boxy cut than the original. I like the idea of having two peas in the upcoming collection.
Edit: I would pay through the nose for a toj coppidge toj full shearling bomber
Edited by obiter dictum - 2/1/13 at 2:02pmpost #27089 of 545202/1/13 at 10:22am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1511 Active Users (340 Members and 1171 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 54 seconds ago
- › Un-polishing matte leather 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...