Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 10:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1805post #27061 of 545202/1/13 at 7:28amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27062 of 545202/1/13 at 7:35amThread StarterSpeaking of looking into the future, look at this new peacoat we've whipped up. We'll offer a revamped version of the classic TOJ peacoat that buttons 8-roll-6, but I also wanted to make a slightly more polished looking Admiral's peacoat, and so this one buttons 8-roll-4, with 4 pockets, and a slightly longer, less boxy cut than the original. I like the idea of having two peas in the upcoming collection.post #27063 of 545202/1/13 at 7:38amThread Starterpost #27064 of 545202/1/13 at 7:38ampost #27065 of 545202/1/13 at 7:41amThread Starterpost #27066 of 545202/1/13 at 7:42ampost #27067 of 545202/1/13 at 7:57ampost #27068 of 545202/1/13 at 8:05amThread StarterQuote:
I'm still about finding ways to improve the quality and to try things I haven't done yet. I still want each piece to stand on their own, because that's how you buy them - but also want to produce enough someday so that looks can be created and the TOJ 'look' reveals itself to everyone. It'll be pretty mild looking, for sure, but you guys know me and I love quality constructions and materials, and the idea that these things will do service for a long time. That's good clothes, to me.post #27069 of 545202/1/13 at 8:05ampost #27070 of 545202/1/13 at 8:09ampost #27071 of 545202/1/13 at 8:11amThread StarterQuote:
you can machine wash, cold, press normally. It comes to you pre-shrunk and washed, so there's likely not gonna be much shrinkage further.post #27072 of 545202/1/13 at 8:12amQuote:
Mind sharing what size you got, and your height/weight?post #27073 of 545202/1/13 at 8:17amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I'm still about finding ways to improve the quality and to try things I haven't done yet. I still want each piece to stand on their own, because that's how you buy them - but also want to produce enough someday so that looks can be created and the TOJ 'look' reveals itself to everyone. It'll be pretty mild looking, for sure, but you guys know me and I love quality constructions and materials, and the idea that these things will do service for a long time. That's good clothes, to me.
Classic, well tailored, quality clothing will always be in style, so you can't go wrong there.post #27074 of 545202/1/13 at 8:24am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 924 Active Users (162 Members and 762 Guests)
- › Articles of Style shop? 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 17 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 21 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 31 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.