Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 6:39 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1795post #26912 of 547061/28/13 at 6:58ampost #26913 of 547061/28/13 at 7:23ampost #26914 of 547061/28/13 at 7:35ampost #26915 of 547061/28/13 at 7:38ampost #26916 of 547061/28/13 at 7:53ampost #26917 of 547061/28/13 at 7:57amThread StarterSherwood is mostly forest green but has a tinge of blue through it, and is weaker in yellows than a normal 'forest' green. It's like forest green mingled with dark teal and got smoky looking, it's very nice. Diesel blue is also very nice.
Horsehide is very limited. We probably only have enough for a few, and I am still deciding what models we want to make of those.
'Soft calf' is almost like lambskin. Italian calf, which we're almost out of, is drier to the hand, and very heavy. Black and brown are slightly waxier and smoother, also very heavy.
SO far the chart is just there so you guys have something to look at. Ignore the codes, those are internal reference numbers. I am working on card for each product so that you can see which colors/materials are options.post #26918 of 547061/28/13 at 8:05amQuote:
Sorry, but to clarify: does this chart represent the full gamut of colours available in the various materials?
Specifically, I am curious about the calf suede. I'm not really seeing the colour I was originally looking for, so I might tweak my orderpost #26919 of 547061/28/13 at 8:05ampost #26920 of 547061/28/13 at 8:09ampost #26921 of 547061/28/13 at 8:25amThread StarterAnybody who is able, feel free to take a stab at designing some product cards for me. I am not much of a graphic designer/computer expert. Here's something i just whipped together but we're aiming for something to eventually make a uniform look for a site.
full size link:
color chart full size link:
http://i47.tinypic.com/53wtwi.jpgpost #26922 of 547061/28/13 at 8:33ampost #26923 of 547061/28/13 at 8:38ampost #26924 of 547061/28/13 at 8:41amThread Starterpost #26925 of 547061/28/13 at 8:45amSince you're moving towards new product cards, I think you should definitely consider more obvious ways of displaying options. Such as having it laid out:
Then move on...
This is all just an example, but I think it would drastically simplify the ordering process. Without fear of de-personalizing the process, perhaps even radio buttons would be a good move. A few ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing stores come to mind, sites like Outlier have very good product forms, and an expansion of this could be very good.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1298 Active Users (254 Members and 1044 Guests)
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › 7/25 PRICE DROP! VIBERG SERVICE BOOT - RUST HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL... 5 minutes ago
- › OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding