Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Are Belstaff leather jackets worth it? Last post on 11/30/14 at 4:42am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1793
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry if this is a super noob question, but I just got this toj1 off B&S and it fits perfectly, but the shoulders have this crinkled pattern on the front. It was listed as "brand new, just tried on once." Any ideas if this is normal or something that I should attempt to fix? What would cause this?
If it's just part of the leather breaking in, forgive my ignorance. Thanks for the help. Love the quality and the buttery softness of the leather.
Thanks for this. It feels and smells new, but the odd pattern was a little worrisome to someone who's new at this stuff. Thanks for the insight.
I think that the MDR looks amazing without it, though, and I'd probably prefer my future BCDR to be the same way.
Ugh. After much wrestling and infinite headaches (for Drew & co too) over my black calf 48 2010DR, I think I might just need to reorder for a 49.
Still feel like these shoulders are too narrow, but I am now 100% convinced that Drew's 1.05 / 1.08 / 1.1 measurement multiplier thing is pretty much perfect for leathers.
Sorry, ToJ noob here, but can someone explain a bit more about the 1.05, 1.08 and 1.1 multiplier? I have a MDR in the order queue right now and want to make sure i get the perfect fit :P
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 11 minutes ago
- › Taking a trip to Houston, Atlanta, or Miami. Need suggestions. 12 minutes ago
- › Perception of Tissot Watches 12 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 13 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015