Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1784post #26746 of 545201/19/13 at 9:50pmThread Starterlamb suede is velvet-y, and the cow suede is hairer and rougher. Stylistically I think the materials match their respective styles best. Personally though, not really a fan of black suede. It's not bad but I'd sooner get black leather and then a colored suede, like dark whiskey or the diesel blue I'm about to release (you've seen it before though, as I pointed it out in lamb suede version in a pic)
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26747 of 545201/19/13 at 9:50pmThread Starterlamb suede is velvet-y, and the cow suede is hairer and rougher. Stylistically I think the materials match their respective styles best. Personally though, not really a fan of black suede. It's not bad but I'd sooner get black leather and then a colored suede, like dark whiskey or the diesel blue I'm about to release (you've seen it before though, as I pointed it out in lamb suede version in a pic)post #26748 of 545201/19/13 at 10:50pmpost #26749 of 545201/19/13 at 11:20pmpost #26750 of 545201/20/13 at 1:43ampost #26751 of 545201/20/13 at 1:52ampost #26752 of 545201/20/13 at 3:05ampost #26753 of 545201/20/13 at 4:25ampost #26754 of 545201/20/13 at 7:02ampost #26755 of 545201/20/13 at 7:59ampost #26756 of 545201/20/13 at 8:43ampost #26757 of 545201/20/13 at 11:21ampost #26758 of 545201/20/13 at 3:19pm
Lower right cornerQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Here we go with some price changes, pricelist 1/11/2013 (as always, subject to change due to unexpected currency fluctuations and commodity line increases)Here's a sample of what double-needle diamond quilt looks like , for reference: (ignore coloration, iPhone 3GS photo)
A little complicated in text, pay attention only to the materials that interest you, for simplification:
All lamb leather jackets in black lamb: 780 ($45 increase over 2011 pricing)
For Bombers, and CWU, brown is also $780. For all others (rider's style jackets) - please add $50 so that we may dye zipper taping to match. All colors except for black, brown is a dye for fee color in rider's jackets.
All goatskin, $820 (black) - All Rider's, and Bombers. Brown extra, if not a Bomber/CWU style.
Heavy calf suede: only available on Rider's jackets, $780
Calfskin: Only available on Rider's jackets 820, black (colors extra again, for zipper dying)
Lamb suede only available on T-1 and T-3. $780
Shirt and Trousers currently on hold (we ship extant orders and then further orders are on hold, impending seasonal break for those two makers)
I've decided that the Baseball is going to be discontinued. 1/18/13 deadline for those.
Discontinued materials: ivory lamb. Some of the Italian calfskins are sold out.
I will come with a color chart a little bit later. I will try for accuracy but bear with me, as a computer can't ever display the depth or multi-tonality of dyed leather or suedes.post #26759 of 545201/20/13 at 3:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
lamb suede is velvet-y, and the cow suede is hairer and rougher. Stylistically I think the materials match their respective styles best. Personally though, not really a fan of black suede. It's not bad but I'd sooner get black leather and then a colored suede, like dark whiskey or the diesel blue I'm about to release (you've seen it before though, as I pointed it out in lamb suede version in a pic)
When you say match their respective styles, you mean calf suede - BCDR, lamb suede - ?
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 983 Active Users (146 Members and 837 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › NWT Ermenegildo Zegna Mila Fit Solid Charcoal Grey Multi Season... 33 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 minutes ago
- › What to do with this orphaned black tuxedo jacket? Photos included 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?