Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 12:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 1:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1775
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26612 of 545201/15/13 at 7:43pmpost #26613 of 545201/15/13 at 7:51pmpost #26614 of 545201/15/13 at 7:59pmpost #26615 of 545201/16/13 at 4:06ampost #26616 of 545201/16/13 at 4:08am
Baseball on its way out this week, as well.post #26617 of 545201/16/13 at 5:04ampost #26618 of 545201/16/13 at 6:44ampost #26619 of 545201/16/13 at 6:51ampost #26620 of 545201/16/13 at 7:10ampost #26621 of 545201/16/13 at 12:50pm
This is why if you can't keep up with the SF/SuFu threads, you should follow the Tumblr, FB, and Twitter to stay on top of things... and don't put things off till the last minute (unless you like potentially missing out on deadlines/like waiting longer for an order because of all the other people putting in their orders at the last minute).post #26622 of 545201/16/13 at 12:59pmpost #26623 of 545201/16/13 at 1:32pmpost #26624 of 545201/16/13 at 2:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
This is why if you can't keep up with the SF/SuFu threads, you should follow the Tumblr, FB, and Twitter to stay on top of things... and don't put things off till the last minute (unless you like potentially missing out on deadlines/like waiting longer for an order because of all the other people putting in their orders at the last minute).
Wait, we can't get wallets anymore??post #26625 of 545201/16/13 at 2:30pm
Whaaat, the Baseball is getting discontinued?! Looks like I need to jump on that trigger ASAP. With regards to sizing (I'm sure this has been answered before but I always fit weirdly in between sizes, and given that it's soon to be discontinued for the foreseeable future I need to get the sizing spot on), how do the BBall jackets run? I am usually a 38r (sometimes a 36r for really snug chest/shoulders) in suiting, but the sleeves are often short or just right. I'm ~6'2" and 155lbs, just to give you an idea of how tall/lanky I am. I am also slowly bulking by hitting the gym/weights daily so I don't want to end up with something miserably tight and fantastic looking right now, that won't fit me with a bit of muscular growth, say 4-6 months down the line. Normally I'd have waited till I think my weight/specs have stabilized but I don't have that option given the pending discontinuation of the jacket.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 9 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 45 seconds ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 48 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...