Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 6:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1768post #26506 of 545201/10/13 at 7:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26507 of 545201/10/13 at 8:57pmpost #26508 of 545201/10/13 at 9:12pmpost #26509 of 545201/10/13 at 9:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gauss17
If your measurements are truly accurate, it is more likely snug in the body/chest, than the shoulders. You would have .6" extra in shoulders and 2.8" extra in body (approximately).
Then again, I might be just wrong, because the TOJ1's appear to fit smaller than the full leathers (which is the only thing I have experience with)
That's probably due to the small arm holes. Perhaps up the measurement there.post #26510 of 545201/10/13 at 9:46pmpost #26511 of 545201/10/13 at 9:50pm
Hey anyone with experience with the baseball, can you speak on it's attraction of dirt? I feel like with tan suede I'd be super worried about it getting dirty by brushing into things, or wearing a backpack. What are people's experiences with this? I'm on the fence between a toj1 or baseball -- I think the baseball is something special. I'm just worried I'm not careful enough for it.post #26512 of 545201/10/13 at 9:54pmpost #26513 of 545201/10/13 at 10:01pmpost #26514 of 545201/10/13 at 10:18pmpost #26515 of 545201/10/13 at 10:20pmpost #26516 of 545201/10/13 at 10:40pmOk, so
1. Drew, are you going to start making deerskin gloves? I've been searching high and low for a black leather pair, but I'd hold off for ToJ if that was an option in the near future
2. Leather weekender would be amazing, I'm done with this piece of shit canvas J Crew duffle. More hitman steeze
3. Ivory leather is TITSpost #26517 of 545201/10/13 at 10:59pmpost #26518 of 545201/10/13 at 11:10pmpost #26519 of 545201/11/13 at 12:04am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...