silver zips would be even more awesome
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on 7/21/16 at 8:45pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1766post #26476 of 546981/10/13 at 9:57ampost #26477 of 546981/10/13 at 11:38ampost #26478 of 546981/10/13 at 1:20pmThread Starter
.... and you may get one, eventually.
Probably no go on the black leather backpack. That's a very fine line to tread and depending on the leather choice, many of them end up looking sort of Wilson's leather. That Ervell looks nice in that photo (that south willard photo has been floating on the net for 6 years now or something) because of the leather choice (deerskin?) and because of the way he's holding it up, mostly - and that's now really how it looks on the back, in conjunction with other clothes. We have deerskin but it's a bit different than that (French, and thinner, for gloves)post #26479 of 546981/10/13 at 1:33pmThread StarterHere we go with some price changes, pricelist 1/11/2013 (as always, subject to change due to unexpected currency fluctuations and commodity line increases)
A little complicated in text, pay attention only to the materials that interest you, for simplification:
All lamb leather jackets in black lamb: 780 ($45 increase over 2011 pricing)
For Bombers, and CWU, brown is also $780. For all others (rider's style jackets) - please add $50 so that we may dye zipper taping to match. All colors except for black, brown is a dye for fee color in rider's jackets.
All goatskin, $820 (black) - All Rider's, and Bombers. Brown extra, if not a Bomber/CWU style.
Heavy calf suede: only available on Rider's jackets, $780
Calfskin: Only available on Rider's jackets 820, black (colors extra again, for zipper dying)
Lamb suede only available on T-1 and T-3. $780
Shirt and Trousers currently on hold (we ship extant orders and then further orders are on hold, impending seasonal break for those two makers)
I've decided that the Baseball is going to be discontinued. 1/18/13 deadline for those.
Discontinued materials: ivory lamb. Some of the Italian calfskins are sold out.
I will come with a color chart a little bit later. I will try for accuracy but bear with me, as a computer can't ever display the depth or multi-tonality of dyed leather or suedes.
Here's a sample of what double-needle diamond quilt looks like , for reference: (ignore coloration, iPhone 3GS photo)post #26480 of 546981/10/13 at 2:07pmpost #26481 of 546981/10/13 at 2:19pmpost #26482 of 546981/10/13 at 2:28pmpost #26483 of 546981/10/13 at 2:31pmpost #26484 of 546981/10/13 at 2:34pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for understanding man, and everybody - I've put a flat ~$45 on all the prices to cover the supply line side/forex change. We should've done a 2012 schedule but I never got around to it and it started getting a little hairy towards the second half of the year. Labor and margin are remaining the same as they've been.post #26485 of 546981/10/13 at 2:36pmQuote:
Sounds right. I'm a 39-40 and my 50 TOJ1 is too tight in the shoulders/lats.post #26486 of 546981/10/13 at 2:36pmThread StarterQuote:
Is not burnt orage, it's a dark whiskey actually - ignore the photo coloring as it's from my iPhone under fluoro light. Going to correct using photoshop, in my grid of colors I'm working on.
Pants and shirts, those people are just telling us to hold off for a bit, they're busy with other work and we'll hit a week holiday in mid-Feb with CNY, so we'll probably get the greenlight after that. There is a load of trousers going out in tomorrow's shipping.post #26487 of 546981/10/13 at 2:42pmpost #26488 of 546981/10/13 at 2:44pmpost #26489 of 546981/10/13 at 2:48pmQuote:I got an estimate from Charly that my shirt may or may not get shipped out until next Friday, making it around 12 weeks.
Hopefully I'll benefit from being a sort of early adopter with the MA-1 in terms of wait times.post #26490 of 546981/10/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
I would size based on your shoulders. I have an almost 41" chest but 18" shoulders and I got the 50. It was snug in the shoulders when I first got it but it has stretched out a bit to be a good fit.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1349 Active Users (243 Members and 1106 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 49 seconds ago
- › Cigars 1 minute ago
- › Differences between J Press Japan's product and J Press US's? 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Edward Green Chelsea Cap Toe 202 last — dark oak antique calf... 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Zanone Knit Bomber Jacket Medium Made in Italy (40) 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding