silver zips would be even more awesome
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 8:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1766post #26476 of 545201/10/13 at 9:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26477 of 545201/10/13 at 11:38ampost #26478 of 545201/10/13 at 1:20pmThread Starter
.... and you may get one, eventually.
Probably no go on the black leather backpack. That's a very fine line to tread and depending on the leather choice, many of them end up looking sort of Wilson's leather. That Ervell looks nice in that photo (that south willard photo has been floating on the net for 6 years now or something) because of the leather choice (deerskin?) and because of the way he's holding it up, mostly - and that's now really how it looks on the back, in conjunction with other clothes. We have deerskin but it's a bit different than that (French, and thinner, for gloves)post #26479 of 545201/10/13 at 1:33pmThread StarterHere we go with some price changes, pricelist 1/11/2013 (as always, subject to change due to unexpected currency fluctuations and commodity line increases)
A little complicated in text, pay attention only to the materials that interest you, for simplification:
All lamb leather jackets in black lamb: 780 ($45 increase over 2011 pricing)
For Bombers, and CWU, brown is also $780. For all others (rider's style jackets) - please add $50 so that we may dye zipper taping to match. All colors except for black, brown is a dye for fee color in rider's jackets.
All goatskin, $820 (black) - All Rider's, and Bombers. Brown extra, if not a Bomber/CWU style.
Heavy calf suede: only available on Rider's jackets, $780
Calfskin: Only available on Rider's jackets 820, black (colors extra again, for zipper dying)
Lamb suede only available on T-1 and T-3. $780
Shirt and Trousers currently on hold (we ship extant orders and then further orders are on hold, impending seasonal break for those two makers)
I've decided that the Baseball is going to be discontinued. 1/18/13 deadline for those.
Discontinued materials: ivory lamb. Some of the Italian calfskins are sold out.
I will come with a color chart a little bit later. I will try for accuracy but bear with me, as a computer can't ever display the depth or multi-tonality of dyed leather or suedes.
Here's a sample of what double-needle diamond quilt looks like , for reference: (ignore coloration, iPhone 3GS photo)post #26480 of 545201/10/13 at 2:07pmpost #26481 of 545201/10/13 at 2:19pmpost #26482 of 545201/10/13 at 2:28pmpost #26483 of 545201/10/13 at 2:31pmpost #26484 of 545201/10/13 at 2:34pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for understanding man, and everybody - I've put a flat ~$45 on all the prices to cover the supply line side/forex change. We should've done a 2012 schedule but I never got around to it and it started getting a little hairy towards the second half of the year. Labor and margin are remaining the same as they've been.post #26485 of 545201/10/13 at 2:36pmQuote:
Sounds right. I'm a 39-40 and my 50 TOJ1 is too tight in the shoulders/lats.post #26486 of 545201/10/13 at 2:36pmThread StarterQuote:
Is not burnt orage, it's a dark whiskey actually - ignore the photo coloring as it's from my iPhone under fluoro light. Going to correct using photoshop, in my grid of colors I'm working on.
Pants and shirts, those people are just telling us to hold off for a bit, they're busy with other work and we'll hit a week holiday in mid-Feb with CNY, so we'll probably get the greenlight after that. There is a load of trousers going out in tomorrow's shipping.post #26487 of 545201/10/13 at 2:42pmpost #26488 of 545201/10/13 at 2:44pmpost #26489 of 545201/10/13 at 2:48pmQuote:I got an estimate from Charly that my shirt may or may not get shipped out until next Friday, making it around 12 weeks.
Hopefully I'll benefit from being a sort of early adopter with the MA-1 in terms of wait times.post #26490 of 545201/10/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
I would size based on your shoulders. I have an almost 41" chest but 18" shoulders and I got the 50. It was snug in the shoulders when I first got it but it has stretched out a bit to be a good fit.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1624 Active Users (352 Members and 1272 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.