Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1753post #26281 of 545201/2/13 at 2:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26282 of 545201/2/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
Hmm... okay, I would still go flakes before grease, just to see if it's necessary.Quote:
I doesn't really which color it is, as it's a beautiful color either way.Quote:
Dark green leather done right is amazing, the local Knoll reseller has a forest green Barcelona chair in the showroom, such a great color.post #26283 of 545201/2/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
I know gdl has an olive lamb harrington if you look through the gallery. I think another dude is wearing a black lamb harrington as well.post #26284 of 545201/2/13 at 3:19pmpost #26285 of 545201/2/13 at 4:54pmQuote:
I would say get another CWU - beast of a jacket. really love my one
If you want something different why not try out the A2, still a bomber but different at the same time
Not to fond of the idea of a harrington in a leather. Doesnt seem badass enough for one - if it was to be in a suede then hells yeah.post #26286 of 545201/2/13 at 6:45pmpost #26287 of 545201/2/13 at 7:27pmThread StarterQuote:
sorry, that pic I posted wasn't the sky blue. I was just posting a nice suede color that I thought people should get.
I'm back in Korea, gonna start setting up the color charts and stuff today.post #26288 of 545201/2/13 at 7:28pmpost #26289 of 545201/2/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
I swear. Jong-Un must have some kind of weather manipulation machine because its goddamn freezing. Also, I was wondering what's the best avenue through which we can arrange a repair of my DR 2010? I sent you a PM but it must have gotten lost amidst all the Charly questions.
One more day until shipping day!post #26290 of 545201/2/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
I fell down twice on ice on the way to work today, with an adjumma taking a picture the second time. Then she practically skipped away on the same path while wearing heels.
I think it's black magic.post #26291 of 545201/2/13 at 8:55pmQuote:
I was munching on a delicious Kinder bar and sipping some stout last night when I slipped on some ice- cartoon character style. Broke my candy bar in half and spilled stout everywhere. A friend of mine slipped on some ice on New Year's Eve and broke her wrist. Everything looks like a potential lawsuit...
Apparently the gov't doesn't salt the sidewalks because 1) it's expensive and 2) it's bad for the environment.post #26292 of 545201/2/13 at 9:46pmThread StarterYeah I had been gone for a week, turned the heat off in my place - come back and it took 4 hours for it to reach a humane temperature level indoors. Not very good heating here I think. When I went to sleep (head to toe multi layers of Uniqlo) I could see my breath. This was indoors, in bed.
I'm sitting here with a cold, in the cold, but kinda wrestling with my screwy computer to get color samples up. Dan is grabbing some suede color samples for me today too, so we can look at getting those out. New pricelist updated for 2013 soon.post #26293 of 545201/2/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
I love that APC wool bomber. been thinking of coping for a while. In terms of toj I think drew could do something really solid with a piece like this.post #26294 of 545201/2/13 at 11:02pmThread StarterQuote:
We made one, long ago - a wool version. We could do heavy wool later but I'm thinkign of releasing that suiting wool MA-1 pretty soon. Considering the manufacturing timeline it'd be a nice spring piece, has volume without being too hot.post #26295 of 545201/2/13 at 11:02pmThread StarterQuote:
We made one, long ago - a wool version. We could do heavy wool later but I'm thinkign of releasing that suiting wool MA-1 pretty soon. Considering the manufacturing timeline it'd be a nice spring piece, has volume without being too hot.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Viberg Boots 22 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 1 minute ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...