Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 8:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1723
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25832 of 5452012/19/12 at 9:41amQuote:
Exactly what I do as well. My hair sticks straight up DBZ style, so I always get asked whether I use hair gel, but have never used it in my life hahapost #25833 of 5452012/19/12 at 9:56ampost #25834 of 5452012/19/12 at 10:10ampost #25835 of 5452012/19/12 at 10:11ampost #25836 of 5452012/19/12 at 1:13pm
Finally got my MDR in the mail after 17 weeks!! Fits like a glove. Will be ordering the quilted moto tonight with the same measurements.
If there's anything to adjust, I'd say its the circumference of the sleeve hole. Ideally, I wouldn't want my fist to be able to go through the hole. Is there a way to adjust that when placing the order?
Doh, its the "sleeve width @ cuff." Will have to decrease that by .5"
Edited by AKang - 12/19/12 at 1:35pmpost #25837 of 5452012/19/12 at 2:05pmpost #25838 of 5452012/19/12 at 3:05pmpost #25839 of 5452012/19/12 at 3:26pmpost #25840 of 5452012/19/12 at 3:29pmpost #25841 of 5452012/19/12 at 3:54pmQuote:
Put in an order about an hour ago for a lambskin Quilted Moto with all blacked out zippers in the same size with .5" smaller opening at the cuff, and .5" shorter sleeve length.
Edited by AKang - 12/19/12 at 5:06pmpost #25842 of 5452012/19/12 at 5:07pmpost #25843 of 5452012/19/12 at 5:16pmQuote:post #25844 of 5452012/19/12 at 6:10pmThread StarterDon't slim the cuff down .5" - that's one full inch around, that's quite a bit. You can modulate the cuff fit using the zipper. We really shouldn't even offer the cuff measurement in MTM as Charly is the one who ends up choosing it anyway, and a couple people have gone crazy with it not understanding what they were doing, thinking it was supposed to measure like a shirt or a ribbed cuff (-_-) and done something ridiculous.post #25845 of 5452012/19/12 at 6:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Don't slim the cuff down .5" - that's one full inch around, that's quite a bit. You can modulate the cuff fit using the zipper. We really shouldn't even offer the cuff measurement in MTM as Charly is the one who ends up choosing it anyway, and a couple people have gone crazy with it not understanding what they were doing, thinking it was supposed to measure like a shirt or a ribbed cuff (-_-) and done something ridiculous.
Actually, Charly recommended I only go down to 5.3" so we dropped down .2" (from 5.5"). I definitely needed it slightly smaller as I can make a fist and I'm able to put it through the cuff (zipped up).
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Advice on next pair of Allen Edmonds 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for New & Lingwood 11.5 D 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers - What to buy? What to avoid? 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Panta 6 fold ties, wool and 50oz silk 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.