Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1706post #25576 of 5452012/9/12 at 4:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25577 of 5452012/9/12 at 4:30pmpost #25578 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:00pmpost #25579 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:17pmpost #25580 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:25pmThe point is why was this available when it seemed like most people were left In the dark about it. I remember something along the lines like not trying to copy other designers work ie when bless hoods were brought up. So, it seems the offer is on the table just got to keep on the DL.
Fwiw I know there was a full leather varsity made at one point didn't know it was left open to other jacketspost #25581 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:26pmQuote:
same question i asked earlier... anyone have anything to add? can't tell when it isn't dry. i'm trying to stick with lexol thoughpost #25582 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:28pmpost #25583 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:31pmpost #25584 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:31pmpost #25585 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
The point is why was this available when it seemed like most people were left In the dark about it. I remember something along the lines like not trying to copy other designers work ie when bless hoods were brought up. So, it seems the offer is on the table just got to keep on the DL.
Fwiw I know there was a full leather varsity made at one point didn't know it was left open to other jackets
Apparently if you capture and mail your own live anaconda to Korea you'll get an uncontrol rider back.post #25586 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:36pm
I haven't tried it because my jacket still looks fine but obenhaufs seems to recommend using its leather oil for jackets not the heavy duty LPpost #25587 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
01:52 09-Dec-2012 Handed over to Customs USLAXA
Customs retention reason : Other
Will probably be here by tuesday thoughpost #25588 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:41pmpost #25589 of 5452012/9/12 at 5:43pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1291 Active Users (228 Members and 1063 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 seconds ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 37 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?