Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1698post #25456 of 5480512/7/12 at 2:46pmIf your gonna get Alden's which are very nice you could probably look at Trickers or possibly Grenson. There's crockett jones, church's that all are quality boots. You could check out Antonio Maurizi that were recently on gilt that had a few cool styles. It just depends on what you want really. Do you have something with a leather sole, rubber or something more rugged thicker sole.post #25457 of 5480512/7/12 at 2:55pmpost #25458 of 5480512/7/12 at 3:24pmpost #25459 of 5480512/7/12 at 3:38pmQuote:post #25460 of 5480512/7/12 at 6:08pmpost #25461 of 5480512/7/12 at 6:58pmThread StarterShoes are kinda hard to do. haha. I know what I want to make and all that, and even have an idea of who I want to make it, but we're working on a number of things you guys had expressed interest in.
I guess it's a good time to ask the annual 'what would you like to see made?' question.... begin now....post #25462 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:05pmpost #25463 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:06pm- Men's quilted BCDR of some sort.
- It's probably being worked on, and definitely goes without saying, but the TOJ raglan trench (offered in black).
- M65 Field Jacket with a TOJ/JC cut/silhouette.
- Military/Biker-inspired boots.
- TOJ/JC's take on hi-top sneakers.
- More military/biker-inspired pant/shirt offerings.
- Non-reversible varsity. I love the TOJ1, but the cotton-side is really rough/stiff. I used to wear it like a cotton bomber with a baller lining most of the time.
- luxe sweatshirt or beanies for those dus who get cold ears.
Edited by omgcookielol - 12/7/12 at 7:23pmpost #25464 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:09pmpost #25465 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:10pmpost #25466 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:23pmpost #25467 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:24pmpost #25468 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:27pmpost #25469 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:30pmTechnical/Luxe messenger bag. Something with a stabilizer strap. Something that looks good and is an "iconic" traditional shape, but also weather-resistant and practical. 25 liters and up would be cool.
SIze zips you can polish and dress up, thicker stacked sole and water resistant?
Cotton mid length trench, leather accents, horn, etc.
Mixed-material jackets? Leather and wool but NOT varsities.post #25470 of 5480512/7/12 at 7:35pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1575 Active Users (366 Members and 1209 Guests)
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 44 seconds ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › Lapel flower (boutonniere) 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Tobacco Suede Wholecut Chelsea Boot 10UK Rain last 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...