Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 7/24/16 at 6:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 9:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1698post #25456 of 5469912/7/12 at 2:46pmIf your gonna get Alden's which are very nice you could probably look at Trickers or possibly Grenson. There's crockett jones, church's that all are quality boots. You could check out Antonio Maurizi that were recently on gilt that had a few cool styles. It just depends on what you want really. Do you have something with a leather sole, rubber or something more rugged thicker sole.post #25457 of 5469912/7/12 at 2:55pmpost #25458 of 5469912/7/12 at 3:24pmpost #25459 of 5469912/7/12 at 3:38pmQuote:post #25460 of 5469912/7/12 at 6:08pmpost #25461 of 5469912/7/12 at 6:58pmThread StarterShoes are kinda hard to do. haha. I know what I want to make and all that, and even have an idea of who I want to make it, but we're working on a number of things you guys had expressed interest in.
I guess it's a good time to ask the annual 'what would you like to see made?' question.... begin now....post #25462 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:05pmpost #25463 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:06pm- Men's quilted BCDR of some sort.
- It's probably being worked on, and definitely goes without saying, but the TOJ raglan trench (offered in black).
- M65 Field Jacket with a TOJ/JC cut/silhouette.
- Military/Biker-inspired boots.
- TOJ/JC's take on hi-top sneakers.
- More military/biker-inspired pant/shirt offerings.
- Non-reversible varsity. I love the TOJ1, but the cotton-side is really rough/stiff. I used to wear it like a cotton bomber with a baller lining most of the time.
- luxe sweatshirt or beanies for those dus who get cold ears.
Edited by omgcookielol - 12/7/12 at 7:23pmpost #25464 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:09pmpost #25465 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:10pmpost #25466 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:23pmpost #25467 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:24pmpost #25468 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:27pmpost #25469 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:30pmTechnical/Luxe messenger bag. Something with a stabilizer strap. Something that looks good and is an "iconic" traditional shape, but also weather-resistant and practical. 25 liters and up would be cool.
SIze zips you can polish and dress up, thicker stacked sole and water resistant?
Cotton mid length trench, leather accents, horn, etc.
Mixed-material jackets? Leather and wool but NOT varsities.post #25470 of 5469912/7/12 at 7:35pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1298 Active Users (324 Members and 974 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 19 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding