Different jackets are made by different people, hence different bottlenecks, also DRs are more labor intensive and more popular than regular motos.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 6:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1680post #25186 of 5452011/30/12 at 11:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25187 of 5452011/30/12 at 11:52ampost #25188 of 5452011/30/12 at 2:58pmpost #25189 of 5452011/30/12 at 3:05pmpost #25190 of 5452011/30/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
lucky for you i asked the same question and got a reply from the man himself, if we're talking about the nylon ones.Quote:Originally Posted by impolyt_oneQuote:
you can wash that jacket in the washing machine, maybe use a lingerie net bag to be careful. Turn it inside out and zip it up, then turn it back right side out and kinda pull the wrinkles out for it to dry.
You may want to get a spray-on water repellant to apply after the jacket dries off if you want some water resistance. i found that the nylon loses a bit of water repellancy after it goes through the wash, but otherwise if you treat it gently it comes out jut fine and fresh.post #25191 of 5452011/30/12 at 3:11pmpost #25192 of 5452011/30/12 at 3:54pmpost #25193 of 5452011/30/12 at 4:04pmpost #25194 of 5452011/30/12 at 4:08pmpost #25195 of 5452011/30/12 at 4:09pmpost #25196 of 5452011/30/12 at 5:57pmpost #25197 of 5452011/30/12 at 6:04pmpost #25198 of 5452011/30/12 at 6:35pmpost #25199 of 5452011/30/12 at 6:43pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1683 Active Users (409 Members and 1274 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 second ago
- › things that are making you happy 47 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 4 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...