would not using the snaps to hold the lapels down and such help? that's what i do, but maybe i should be snapping them down?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 12:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1673post #25081 of 5452011/26/12 at 9:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25082 of 5452011/27/12 at 4:39ampost #25083 of 5452011/27/12 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I think Synthese is now in the rare club of guys who own a number of TOJs in pretty much the gamut of materials we offer - from calf to lamb, to lamb suede. I gotta give Synth his due as he picks some of the best TOJ makeups out there as well. Nothing too crazy, definitely TOJs and he doesn't force the makeups along to make something his own, and he's always put them into outfits so effortlessly. I am keeping a little 'best of' gallery on my own facebook of my favorite TOJ's, I pick them based on both the quality of the photographs and also the fits and the actual TOJ pieces. I have Synth in there like 3 or 4 times now. I'm waiting for someone to ask why he appears so frequiently, good thing he blanks out his identity.
Would like to hear Synth's opinion on owning the various materials.
TOJ hall of fame... Upload it to the gallery!post #25084 of 5452011/27/12 at 9:34ampost #25085 of 5452011/27/12 at 9:36amQuote:
Where can this jacket be found? Is it still available? Or does anybody know what it is called?post #25086 of 5452011/27/12 at 9:49ampost #25087 of 5452011/27/12 at 11:22amQuote:
The words "old Dior" says a lot and should give hint towards no or ebay if you are lucky.
http://selvagejean.com/2010/10/25/dior-homme-fw07-shearling-leather-jacket/post #25088 of 5452011/27/12 at 1:19pmpost #25089 of 5452011/27/12 at 1:21pmpost #25090 of 5452011/27/12 at 1:46pmpost #25091 of 5452011/27/12 at 1:50pmpost #25092 of 5452011/27/12 at 1:52pmpost #25093 of 5452011/27/12 at 2:03pmpost #25094 of 5452011/27/12 at 2:44pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 972 Active Users (151 Members and 821 Guests)
- › Can't mirror shine after using saphir renomat 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › ***The Not Even Slightly Official SW+D Booze and Cocktail Thread*** 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 25 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 26 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?