you got your tracking?! T__T still waiting on mine!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 4:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1669
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25022 of 5452011/22/12 at 9:17ampost #25023 of 5452011/22/12 at 10:50ampost #25024 of 5452011/22/12 at 11:04ampost #25025 of 5452011/23/12 at 1:16ampost #25026 of 5452011/23/12 at 1:36ampost #25027 of 5452011/23/12 at 1:41ampost #25028 of 5452011/23/12 at 2:13amFishtail you can change sleeve length and body length if needed. I can't see the point in going mtm for an oversized fit, or any fit with the fishtail.
You will never get that ma-1 because 1) it doesn't exist, that's a desaturated photo of the olive one. 2)It's the (limited) anniversary edition and not for sale anymore, only chance is second hand. 3) this: http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/post/35562284165/something-else-we-whipped-up-super-150s-fine is coming out sometime soon or not soon winter 2012/2013?post #25029 of 5452011/23/12 at 2:45ampost #25030 of 5452011/23/12 at 2:45amQuote:
What's so special about this? At one point or another, just about every designer has released its own reiteration, all with that super practical pocket on the left sleevepost #25031 of 5452011/23/12 at 2:52ampost #25032 of 5452011/23/12 at 4:13amI have some minor wear & tear on my lamb BCDR I'd like to shore up if possible. The main thing is some abrasion on the interior placket where the zipper has caught a little. What's my best bet? Lexol? Just rub it in and let it dry?
I also have some worn-down spots on the inside of the hem that are less of an issue.post #25033 of 5452011/23/12 at 10:34amI don't post too often, but I just wanted to thank TOJ for the great customer service. After an error on my end, my package accidentally got shipped back to Korea. When I got in touch with the TOJ crew, I offered to pay the return shipping, but they said they would happily eat the cost. I'm sure it's not a huge loss for them, but the gesture goes a long way. I'll certainly be purchasing more TOJ/John Coppidge in the future even if only to support a solid company.post #25034 of 5452011/23/12 at 10:35am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1608 Active Users (419 Members and 1189 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 seconds ago
- › High quality TRENCH COAT size MED 40R/42R, preferably Made in Italy 55 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...