or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 166

post #2476 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by christos View Post
ah yeah but unfortunately i don't have 710 to buy a brand new one, people reselling usually have have it for a lower cost.

Yah... it released a week ago, even if people ordered the first day, they probably won't get it until a few weeks from now. So... yeah...
post #2477 of 54803
Thread Starter 
luh dat gif
post #2478 of 54803
wj4 DR lookin good artishard116 blacked out band collar looks fantastic.
post #2479 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by fungz0r View Post
If you want something durable and will take a beating, get FQHH. Pretty much indestructible

Yeah i wanna holla @ that fqhh but its only available in brown and brownish red....i want straight up burgundy. Im thinking of either a burgundy 2010 burgundy or minimalist dr.
post #2480 of 54803
Thought I should say something after posting that pic of the wear on my bomber... I've had a handful of lamb leather jackets pass through my hands along with 3 different lamb TOJs. TOJ's lamb is definitely on the heavier end of the spectrum.
post #2481 of 54803
I ran into this chart for the shirts on the unofficial site. How is the neck measured? I'm thinking I'm a small, dress shirt is usually 14-14.5, 33.

post #2482 of 54803
Thread Starter 
14-14.5 is like our XS man. I can barely get into it, but my neck measures 15.5 and I'm probably at 34.5, long arms. I actually find the sleeves on the XS are not too short, though, so 14.5/33 would be just right for the XS.
post #2483 of 54803
Yeah, I thought the neck measurements were kind of weird, I normally wear a 16" neck but I'm a M for sure at 6'1" 180lbs. Also, is there an update for shirt fabrics coming soon? I think you mentioned something about a problem with the samples Charly ended up posting a while back?
post #2484 of 54803
Lamb or Calf, can't go wrong either way! Living in Vancouver w/ all this rain, I elected to go with calf. My 2.3 DR, stock 46 fits like a glove but it's difficult and almost painful to take off (hard to explain). The 2.3 Lamb I owned briefly was a 44/45 sample and it slipped off smoothly.
I'm hoping this problem goes away over time, but we'll see, the jacket is sturdy as fcuk and seems impossible to break in.
Friends are complimenting me on the jacket before they even say hello ha ha.

PS - Nice job on the safari shirt! I'll be ordering one very soon. My broke ass can't afford a brown bomber w/ black fur ATM, not to mention spring is around the corner, but I'll definitely be saving up for next fall.
post #2485 of 54803
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick View Post
Yeah, I thought the neck measurements were kind of weird, I normally wear a 16" neck but I'm a M for sure at 6'1" 180lbs. Also, is there an update for shirt fabrics coming soon? I think you mentioned something about a problem with the samples Charly ended up posting a while back?

yeah I have to go through the samples and weed out the ones which are not available, I had Charly scan all the books en masse, but many of the books have one or two (or more) from each set that are not available or are locked in storage vaults and therefore not available. The latter is like, well, they'd go down there and get out the rolls if you were buying all of the rolls, but they're not going in there to get 3 yards. lol
post #2486 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZ1 View Post
wj4 DR lookin good

artishard116 blacked out band collar looks fantastic.

It's actually navy, you just can't tell in my yellowish light.
post #2487 of 54803
At first I found my calf bomber to be really stiff and I was thinking to myself.. oh my god, I just spent $650 on a jacket that doesn't feel right.. but I stuck with it and it is slowly breaking it and it really does fit better every time I wear it.. in a year or so it will be fully broken into for sure.. I am happy I went with calf I slipped and fell on the road and no scratching even appeared
post #2488 of 54803
To be honest I don't even know what to make of that sizing chart. It's not just the collar, it's the shoulders. There is no way I'm a L, I'm currently wearing a BBBF size 1 shirt that had to be tailored down a size. I'm certainly not a 17" collar or a 22" p2p but I am a 17.5" shoulder, which would suggest I'm in between L and XL. Das jus nuts.
post #2489 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post
To be honest I don't even know what to make of that sizing chart. It's not just the collar, it's the shoulders. There is no way I'm a L, I'm currently wearing a BBBF size 1 shirt that had to be tailored down a size. I'm certainly not a 17" collar or a 22" p2p but I am a 17.5" shoulder, which would suggest I'm in between L and XL. Das jus nuts.

+1

Measured one of my well fitting shirts yesterday in order to help Charly determine the size for my new leather. I got an 18 shoulder and 22 chest and that's on a shirt with a 15.75 collar.
post #2490 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by halisray View Post
At first I found my calf bomber to be really stiff and I was thinking to myself.. oh my god, I just spent $650 on a jacket that doesn't feel right.. but I stuck with it and it is slowly breaking it and it really does fit better every time I wear it.. in a year or so it will be fully broken into for sure.. I am happy I went with calf I slipped and fell on the road and no scratching even appeared
Would love to see it on youtube after a few years of daily wear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.