Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 10:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1646post #24676 of 5451711/14/12 at 5:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24677 of 5451711/14/12 at 5:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I'm not considering anything. I'm sitting around in my black lamb 4-zip waiting for tracking for a medium gray T-1 and staring at the bball and VTG CM in my closet.
Not considering anything
I am not considering anything except a CWU 45 or maybe a brown A2 or ohmygod somebody help me
Cwu is so good, get it.post #24678 of 5451711/14/12 at 5:58pmpost #24679 of 5451711/14/12 at 6:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by BEAR JEW
I don't know why you dudes who have the money and want to order but would rather wait till the last minute(a last minute that you don't even know when is going to happen) or wait to see what items may or may not make it over to the new iteration? Maybe even potentially missing out on the last call when it comes time?
Why not just stop overthinking,order now and have peace of mind instead of being filled with woulda/coulda/shouldas?
Because people like new things. And since the forum actually has some sort of impact on design improvements and drew actually listens to requests (at least the ones he actually believes will make the product better, as well as inputting his own ideas), new iterations are usually even more appealing than the original design. Who wants to buy something that feels outdated two weeks after ordering?
Everyone knows JC is around the corner. It wont be long before the announcements are made on what's going to happen, and I honestly don't mind waiting a few more weeks if that gives me a better idea of whats coming up. My mind hasn't changed or anything, I'm definitely copping a MDR, the question is just when for me. Don't see what's wrong with that logic.post #24680 of 5451711/14/12 at 6:32pmpost #24681 of 5451711/14/12 at 6:51pmpost #24682 of 5451711/14/12 at 7:03pmpost #24683 of 5451711/14/12 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #24684 of 5451711/14/12 at 8:29pmQuote:Quote:
Its definitely worth the wait, shit is so cash. Fur collar is warm and oh so lux.post #24685 of 5451711/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #24686 of 5451711/14/12 at 10:02pmAll I care about is if the ma-1 has the classic windflap placket under the zipper. Pleated stitching running in parallel to the jacket lines, not the triangle stitch on the og bombers. That and I would like the classic nylon, but beggars cant be choosers and im sure the wool will be nice.
Edited by Fycus - 11/14/12 at 10:51pmpost #24687 of 5451711/14/12 at 10:21pmpost #24688 of 5451711/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #24689 of 5451711/14/12 at 10:46pmGiven the price, wait times, and repro/designer alternatives, I don't understand why people are pushing the whole nylon/gore thing.
The wool MA-1 looks like it'll be one of those things that, in the future, will be a grail piece for the newcomers, and a source of regret for the dudes who had the chance but never pulled the trigger.
Edited by omgcookielol - 11/14/12 at 10:59pmpost #24690 of 5451711/14/12 at 11:51pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1586 Active Users (427 Members and 1159 Guests)
- › Which Jacket is he wearing? 52 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Cronmok Boots 11.5D With box and bags 3 minutes ago
- › PRICE DROP $400->$350 CLASSIC POLO RALPH LAUREN X CORNELIANI CAMEL... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › My New J. Gilbert NST Aldens 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...