Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 3/25/17 at 1:03pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on 3/19/17 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1646post #24676 of 5482211/14/12 at 5:11pmpost #24677 of 5482211/14/12 at 5:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I'm not considering anything. I'm sitting around in my black lamb 4-zip waiting for tracking for a medium gray T-1 and staring at the bball and VTG CM in my closet.
Not considering anything
I am not considering anything except a CWU 45 or maybe a brown A2 or ohmygod somebody help me
Cwu is so good, get it.post #24678 of 5482211/14/12 at 5:58pmpost #24679 of 5482211/14/12 at 6:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by BEAR JEW
I don't know why you dudes who have the money and want to order but would rather wait till the last minute(a last minute that you don't even know when is going to happen) or wait to see what items may or may not make it over to the new iteration? Maybe even potentially missing out on the last call when it comes time?
Why not just stop overthinking,order now and have peace of mind instead of being filled with woulda/coulda/shouldas?
Because people like new things. And since the forum actually has some sort of impact on design improvements and drew actually listens to requests (at least the ones he actually believes will make the product better, as well as inputting his own ideas), new iterations are usually even more appealing than the original design. Who wants to buy something that feels outdated two weeks after ordering?
Everyone knows JC is around the corner. It wont be long before the announcements are made on what's going to happen, and I honestly don't mind waiting a few more weeks if that gives me a better idea of whats coming up. My mind hasn't changed or anything, I'm definitely copping a MDR, the question is just when for me. Don't see what's wrong with that logic.post #24680 of 5482211/14/12 at 6:32pmpost #24681 of 5482211/14/12 at 6:51pmpost #24682 of 5482211/14/12 at 7:03pmpost #24683 of 5482211/14/12 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #24684 of 5482211/14/12 at 8:29pmQuote:Quote:
Its definitely worth the wait, shit is so cash. Fur collar is warm and oh so lux.post #24685 of 5482211/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #24686 of 5482211/14/12 at 10:02pmAll I care about is if the ma-1 has the classic windflap placket under the zipper. Pleated stitching running in parallel to the jacket lines, not the triangle stitch on the og bombers. That and I would like the classic nylon, but beggars cant be choosers and im sure the wool will be nice.
Edited by Fycus - 11/14/12 at 10:51pmpost #24687 of 5482211/14/12 at 10:21pmpost #24688 of 5482211/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #24689 of 5482211/14/12 at 10:46pmGiven the price, wait times, and repro/designer alternatives, I don't understand why people are pushing the whole nylon/gore thing.
The wool MA-1 looks like it'll be one of those things that, in the future, will be a grail piece for the newcomers, and a source of regret for the dudes who had the chance but never pulled the trigger.
Edited by omgcookielol - 11/14/12 at 10:59pmpost #24690 of 5482211/14/12 at 11:51pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1643 Active Users (326 Members and 1317 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 21 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...