ma-1 looks really nice. luxury but not for everyday wearing right? there's a good chance that it will be my 2nd drew product
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 7:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1636post #24527 of 5472911/12/12 at 10:17ampost #24528 of 5472911/12/12 at 10:28ampost #24529 of 5472911/12/12 at 12:18pmpost #24530 of 5472911/12/12 at 12:24pmpost #24531 of 5472911/12/12 at 12:31pmpost #24532 of 5472911/12/12 at 12:41pmpost #24533 of 5472911/12/12 at 1:45pmpost #24534 of 5472911/12/12 at 1:48pmpost #24535 of 5472911/12/12 at 2:15pmpost #24536 of 5472911/12/12 at 2:20pmThese new jackets look sweet, but can someone give some (more) noob advice for a second?
I have ordered a CWU Flight Jacket in black lamb, my first TOJ and my first nice jacket.
The only thing I can't decide on is ribbed versus standard collar.
My style is fairly low key/unflashy. I would be wearing it either with a plain t-shirt underneath, or with a button up shirt (on the way to and from work).
There are some good pics of both collar types in the gallery, and I just know once the order is placed I'm gonna agonize over having chosen the "wrong" one
Any opinions?post #24537 of 5472911/12/12 at 2:29pmpost #24538 of 5472911/12/12 at 2:31pmCant go wrong with standard collar. I picked the ribbed option though, and I dont regret it. It looks great on me, and is probably more comfortable on the neck than the leather version (based on my experience with my A2). Right now it's my go-to jacket (MDR for when I want to stand out a bit, A2 when it's chilly out) but we'll see if that changes when my 2010DR arrives.
So, if i had the chance, I wouldnt change my ribbed to the leather collar. It's great but probably not going to look great on everyone.
Probably not a good choice if you have a giraffe neck.post #24539 of 5472911/12/12 at 2:31pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Dbear
like it never happened.
Good deal. I happen to have some Reno and Mahogany Saphir creme in front of me, though will probably not bother with the creme as it's a very tiny scratch. Honestly I doubt anyone but me would notice it, but even smoothing out the color differential a little would go a long way towards me not noting it every time I move my hand.post #24540 of 5472911/12/12 at 2:36pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 36 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding