Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1625post #24361 of 5452011/8/12 at 6:13pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 5452011/8/12 at 6:14pm
MDR came in on Monday, but ended up missing the delivery due to class. Picked it up on Tuesday and couldn't be happier. Fits exactly the way I wanted it. On a side note, I was more mesmerized by the the stitching of the ToJ logo on the tote bag, than the jacket itself when I first opened the package. Amazing jacket though, well worth the wait.
Snapped a quick pic earlier today.post #24363 of 5452011/8/12 at 6:23pmpost #24364 of 5452011/8/12 at 6:49pmThread Starterpost #24365 of 5452011/8/12 at 7:04pmpost #24366 of 5452011/8/12 at 7:18pmThread Starterpost #24367 of 5452011/8/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
All the haversack stuff I've seen is really nicely made. Designs I'm mixed aboutpost #24368 of 5452011/8/12 at 10:24pmpost #24369 of 5452011/8/12 at 11:48pmpost #24370 of 5452011/8/12 at 11:54pmpost #24371 of 5452011/9/12 at 2:52ampost #24372 of 5452011/9/12 at 3:19ampost #24373 of 5452011/9/12 at 4:00amThread Starterpost #24374 of 5452011/9/12 at 4:01amThread Starterpost #24375 of 5452011/9/12 at 7:04amThread StarterForgot to address it, but the guy unhappy with his TOJ1 fit - I gotta say, it should be fairly clear that if you're using a baseline jacket, you should feel free to adjust those measurements how you wish. If you submit measurements from a baseline jacket vis a vis, you're gonna get something that fits the same way but will likely be a different aesthetic. That said the poses seemed more awkward than the fit, the jacket seems ok. Not the end of the world at all.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 36 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 52 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 22 minutes ago
- › NWT Ermenegildo Zegna Mila Fit Solid Charcoal Grey Multi Season... 34 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?