Good to know you are planning to make shoes too. I´d be interested. Before that, do you have any recommendations for me at "proper english derby"? And what do you mean with customized sole?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1624post #24346 of 5452011/8/12 at 1:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24347 of 5452011/8/12 at 2:14pmpost #24348 of 5452011/8/12 at 3:31pmThread Starterpost #24349 of 5452011/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #24350 of 5452011/8/12 at 4:14pmpost #24351 of 5452011/8/12 at 4:19pmpost #24352 of 5452011/8/12 at 4:42pmQuote:
Yeah, I know there's got to be a decent amount of TOJs here in Chicago but I've never seen anyone else wearing one. That said, there's a lot of brands common on SF that I've never seen anyone wearing in real life..post #24353 of 5452011/8/12 at 4:49pmI've never seen any TOJ's worn by someone else in real life, only on me.Quote:
This is pretty true. A lot of what I see in WAYWT and other parts of the forum I've never really seen in person. For instance, I've only seen two MMM GATs in real life and they were worn by femalespost #24354 of 5452011/8/12 at 4:57pmpost #24355 of 5452011/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #24356 of 5452011/8/12 at 5:04pmQuote:
So embarrassing. I saw this guy today who I really, really thought was wearing a 2010 DR. I saw him coming down the street, and got all psyched up to say something, and was like yes yes this is it finally another SFer, and I was staring at him and smiling, sort of having hot flashes, like, ohmygod my worlds are colliding, will I be able to handle it? Will I seem cool? Just play it cool. And I was about to open my mouth to say something super nonchalant like "Hey dude. Nice jawnz. TOJ?" And then realized at the last second that it was definitely NOT a TOJ, stopped with my jaw hanging like a confused snake, and stared as he walked past, giving me a terrified sidelong glance. I'm sure he thought I was insane. I felt a little insane.post #24357 of 5452011/8/12 at 5:27pmQuote:
Nah, was gonna ask him where he got the jacket but didn't get a chance to as so many other people were leaving the classroom at the same time. I'll definitely ask about it if I see it again. He wasn't really styling it that well though, just raw jeans and a grey hoodie. Looked like a sufu kid.post #24358 of 5452011/8/12 at 5:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
So embarrassing. I saw this guy today who I really, really thought was wearing a 2010 DR. I saw him coming down the street, and got all psyched up to say something, and was like yes yes this is it finally another SFer, and I was staring at him and smiling, sort of having hot flashes, like, ohmygod my worlds are colliding, will I be able to handle it? Will I seem cool? Just play it cool. And I was about to open my mouth to say something super nonchalant like "Hey dude. Nice jawnz. TOJ?" And then realized at the last second that it was definitely NOT a TOJ, stopped with my jaw hanging like a confused snake, and stared as he walked past, giving me a terrified sidelong glance. I'm sure he thought I was insane. I felt a little insane.
He thinks you wanted to fuck, bro.post #24359 of 5452011/8/12 at 5:55pmpost #24360 of 5452011/8/12 at 6:02pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 919 Active Users (137 Members and 782 Guests)
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 44 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 12 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 19 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 20 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...