Brown calf or dark brown calf? Trying to decide between dark brown calf, dark brown goat, or olive calf for my 2011 Moto.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on 3/19/17 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1604post #24046 of 5482211/2/12 at 10:26ampost #24047 of 5482211/2/12 at 10:29amThread StarterWe sent out a mix of stuff today. 'cutoff' at this point refers to people who ordered at the very end and may have changed their order later on, whatever. We got some after-hiatus stuff out in the mail too so we're back onto a 2-month lead time at this point, and that will shrink as order loads havent been as full as they were, which is good. I will have to run another cutoff soon though, so we can make the official move to John Coppidge and the new line (samples are in progress with expanded work force) so rather than waiting til the last day to get TOJ, sooner is better than later as we discovered this summer....post #24048 of 5482211/2/12 at 10:36ampost #24049 of 5482211/2/12 at 10:41ampost #24050 of 5482211/2/12 at 10:43amQuote:Originally Posted by wizzeak
Looking to buy a bomber but not to sure how it would fit.
My chest is ~39"
don't know my shoulder width but optimal for shirts is 17.5/18
and I'm 5.7.5
the jacket measurements are:
Front Length: 21"
Back Length: 24.5"
so far does this sound solid?
Adjust shoulderspost #24051 of 5482211/2/12 at 10:47ampost #24052 of 5482211/2/12 at 11:04amQuote:
That makes sense too. I didn't change my cutoff order, but I did place it at the very last minute. Hopefully itt'l go out next weekpost #24053 of 5482211/2/12 at 11:32ampost #24054 of 5482211/2/12 at 11:44ampost #24055 of 5482211/2/12 at 12:31pmpost #24056 of 5482211/2/12 at 12:39pmpost #24057 of 5482211/2/12 at 1:19pmpost #24058 of 5482211/2/12 at 1:26pmpost #24059 of 5482211/2/12 at 1:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
we're back onto a 2-month lead time at this point, and that will shrink as order loads havent been as full as they were, which is good. I will have to run another cutoff soon though, so we can make the official move to John Coppidge and the new line (samples are in progress with expanded work force) so rather than waiting til the last day to get TOJ, sooner is better than later as we discovered this summer....
When you say this, does it mean that it should be an average of two months from the order date to the jacket shipping? If so, I'm gonna get excited, I ordered August 30thpost #24060 of 5482211/2/12 at 1:28pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1325 Active Users (214 Members and 1111 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Gianni Versace Couture 42R Beige Wool/Silk Peak Lapel 3-Button... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Bedfordshire毕 业证Q/微信834065630→Bedfordshire学历认证办英国贝德福德大学毕 业证成绩单 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 11 minutes ago
- › ARU毕 业证Q/微信834065630→ARU学历认证办英国安格利亚鲁斯金大学毕 业证成绩单 11 minutes ago
- › Worcester毕 业证Q/微信834065630→Worcester学历认证办英国伍斯特大学毕 业证成绩单 11 minutes ago
- › Derby毕 业证Q/微信834065630→Derby学历认证办英国德比大学毕 业证成绩单 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...