Yeah we do that normally, for many people. Just tell us if there's days to not ship or if you're moving, etc. Given the age group of a lot of customers, many of them move house in the fall or early summer and we're used to it. Also, a lot of people take business trips and are away for a week or two.
Ok, forum, looking for some input. If I wanted to pull the trigger on one more ToJ while ToJ is still ToJ, which ToJ should I get?
I already have:
- Medium grey lamb BCDR
- Dark whiskey calf CM (in process)
Top choices (in no particular order) are:
- Bball in tan
- T-1 in some kind of lamb suede, maybe olive (if it's available)?
- A-1 in maybe navy suede (although olive might not be a bad option here, either)
- 2010 moto (not even sure if this is available) in black goat
- 4-zip MDR (or, even better, 2010 DR without the buckles and straps, although I don't think this was ever an option) in black goat
- A-2 in lighter brown goat
Cancel the Calf CM (I dunno why but I get a buyers remorse vibe from this) and get both of these:
-Black goat 4 zip MDR/2010 DR (wouldve originally just said 2010 DR but Snowmans fit really made the 4zipMDR look that great, doesnt seem like you can go wrond with either)
-A-2 in lighter brown goat (wouldnt mind one myself actually) style would look great with your hair lol
I dont think you can go wrong with either but I am leaning more towards the A-2, I think it would suit you better