Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 2:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 9:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1527post #22891 of 548159/19/12 at 10:45amThread Starterpost #22892 of 548159/19/12 at 11:06ampost #22893 of 548159/19/12 at 12:57pmQuote:
It makes me want mine period, it's been getting cool lately so it's always a moment for me.post #22894 of 548159/19/12 at 1:03pm
This makes me so stoked for my dark brown goat cwu.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
So my brown goat 4-zip mdr (with silver zippers, no less) arrived yesterday. Feels laid back and think it works pretty well over basic non-baller stuff. I like.
Have to echo Johan, I was impressed with how soft and comfy the goat is. Tried to take a photo in sunlight to capture that texture.
edit: - brad its brown goat not black - its really that dark! brown tones are more noticeable up close in person. I hope someone has ordered a black goat dr though!post #22895 of 548159/19/12 at 1:20pmpost #22896 of 548159/19/12 at 1:21pmThought I'd share a couple of pics of my newly arrived A-2. Fit is pretty good but should probably have increased the width at pit more than I did. Arm movement is slightly restricted when I want to put my hand up high. Hopefully it will get a bit better with wear.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #22897 of 548159/19/12 at 1:23pmpost #22898 of 548159/19/12 at 3:50pm
First post here on Styleforum.......No better way to kick off initiation with TOJ . Been a long time follower and I hope the below helps future buyers.
I'm 5"10.5 with shoes on, 75kg. TOJ1 sz 50 with 23.5 body & 30" sleeves (i'm usually a size 48. Make sure to size up 1 on the TOJ1, which was also recommended by team TOJ)
Hindsight > perhaps 0.5" shorter in the body and add 1" on the sleeves. Because of the MTM nature of TOJ's business, its very easy to get all OCD with measurements in hopes for the perfect fit. As such, I contemplated whether to sell my TOJ1 just for an inch here and there. But all I needed was a good slap across the head to knock some sense in me (courtesy of wife) to stop sweatin the small stuff.
This is my first TOJ purchase and it won't be my last. I went for little to no stacking on the sleeves as I was worried of the excess leather on sleeves look. It may not appear on the pics but it feels like the sleeves 'just' made it to the wrist break. Silly risk on my part because any shorter, it definitely would have been too short. The varsity style is forgiving and its best to add an extra inch. In fact, I wonder how many times Charlie has read similar posts to mine and said to himself "I TOLD YOU SO!!!". Charlie's recommendations were in fact closer to my hindsight analysis.
Black MDR awaits (lets go team TOJ), which i'm extremely nervous about. Why???....because I tweaked some of TOJ's sizing recommendations and I can't stop thinking that I should trusted their experience.
My TOJ wish list - TOJ 2.3 DR & A2 repro (similar to the old 2.2 bomber).post #22899 of 548159/19/12 at 4:00pmpost #22900 of 548159/19/12 at 4:56pmpost #22901 of 548159/19/12 at 5:18pmpost #22902 of 548159/19/12 at 11:39pmpost #22903 of 548159/20/12 at 12:34amThread Starterpost #22904 of 548159/20/12 at 1:05ampost #22905 of 548159/20/12 at 3:01am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 11 minutes ago
- › Pre-wash Raw Denim at Home? 12 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...