looks nice, sleeves might be a touch short, but could just be angle/wrist stuff giving that impression
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 12:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 1:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1518
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22757 of 545209/10/12 at 9:06amfor those of you who ordered A2 bomber jacket, how'd you size the width of the sleeve, elbow, and cuff?
I have a sample cotton bomber jacket/blouson that I based my overall measurements around.. do you typically size down on the width of the sleeves/cuff/elbow to account for further leather stretches around the area? I got a measurement estimate from Charly, and his recommendation is much less than the sample jacket measurement I have. I was wondering if this was uniform among you guys as well.post #22758 of 545209/10/12 at 12:48pm
Finally got around to taking some fit pics of the trousers.
Don't have any derbies or appropriate boots so these Dries sneaks had to do.
Went TTS with a pair in 34. I'm 6'3 at around 180. Unhemmed.
Fit is spot on. Waist is perfect with a little room left. The side tabs can make them a bit more snug if I would like to. Fits well in the seat while still having some room in the thighs. Taper is just right down a 7" hem. Quality feels amazing, although I don't really know anything about construction or fabrics. Soft to touch and drapes very good. One of the best pieces I own.post #22759 of 545209/10/12 at 1:01pmpost #22760 of 545209/10/12 at 2:27pmpost #22761 of 545209/10/12 at 2:30pmpost #22762 of 545209/10/12 at 2:51pmpost #22763 of 545209/10/12 at 3:10pmpost #22764 of 545209/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #22765 of 545209/10/12 at 3:25pmpost #22766 of 545209/10/12 at 4:24pmpost #22767 of 545209/10/12 at 5:45pmpost #22768 of 545209/10/12 at 6:37pmpost #22769 of 545209/10/12 at 6:37pmpost #22770 of 545209/10/12 at 6:48pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Video Games 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...