That's custom sizing, but perhaps close to a 48 with some modifications.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1513
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22682 of 545209/6/12 at 10:05ampost #22683 of 545209/6/12 at 10:08ampost #22684 of 545209/6/12 at 10:11amThread StarterHonestly, we could make every jacket fit to the exact same numerical size, but no sooner would we do that, than have people asking for modifications to those sizes, and the whole thing would just as soon go out the window- and just as well - few people are the same shape and size. That's the reason we never refer to anything as a numerical size anymore.
if we go to standard sizing, we'll try to move towards everything across the board fitting the same dimensionally.post #22685 of 545209/6/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Honestly, we could make every jacket fit to the exact same numerical size, but no sooner would we do that, than have people asking for modifications to those sizes, and the whole thing would just as soon go out the window- and just as well - few people are the same shape and size. That's the reason we never refer to anything as a numerical size anymore.
if we go to standard sizing, we'll try to move towards everything across the board fitting the same dimensionally.
If everyone posted their actual size and the measurements of their piece. We could see the different fits and use those for our purchases.post #22686 of 545209/6/12 at 11:08ampost #22687 of 545209/6/12 at 11:13amQuote:
I could get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.post #22688 of 545209/6/12 at 6:40pmpost #22689 of 545209/6/12 at 6:41pmpost #22690 of 545209/6/12 at 6:48pmpost #22691 of 545209/6/12 at 7:11pmpost #22692 of 545209/6/12 at 7:34pmpost #22693 of 545209/6/12 at 8:05pmpost #22694 of 545209/6/12 at 8:05pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 5 minutes ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 19 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 23 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 25 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Chelsea boots 11.5 H BNIB black calf perfect 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...