Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 12:04 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on 8/25/16 at 11:48am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1463post #21932 of 547368/12/12 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Jackrinse
After searching through the TOJ galleries I am finding my obsessive behavior is starting to take over Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show):0) :0(
Having not seen one of these products in the flesh I can only comment on the images viewed, however...
I have a Ralph Lauren leather that I paid 1500 for and a Lacoste leather that was similar but neither could I say looks as nice as the build and finish of TOJ items.
Myself and my wife have both decided on the Varsity although having found out about the hiatus I am wondering how long it may be before we might get to place an order let alone have the pieces shipped.
Does anyone know how long the Hiatus is likely to last for?
Also a question to Drew if he is around.......
I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and on the heavier side.
Will one of the Varsity jackets on offer currently fit my frame?
I recently bought suits at 44 extra long from Marks and Spencer's in the UK and they are very snug.
I would rather not wait for weeks, looking forward to making an order, only to find I am too large anyway?
Pretty sure that all TOJ is made-to-measure (MTM). In order to get a brand new jacket, you'll have to wait until they begin taking orders again. An frankly, you're better off waiting. Why wear what was built for somebody else when you can get something made just for you.
Also, I'm fairly certain that nobody over 5'6" and 130 lbs. has ever ordered from TOJ.post #21933 of 547368/12/12 at 8:12ampost #21934 of 547368/12/12 at 8:50ampost #21935 of 547368/12/12 at 8:59amQuote:
Per usual, I know not what I speak of.Quote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
There's been TOJs made up to size 54.
For example; here's Nil at 6'4" 205 lbs in a peacoat.
I hope you understand that I'm just kidding. Whenever I peruse B&S the offerings for TOJ always seem to be made for much smaller people.post #21936 of 547368/12/12 at 10:41ampost #21937 of 547368/12/12 at 10:47ampost #21938 of 547368/12/12 at 12:47pmpost #21939 of 547368/12/12 at 1:49pmpost #21940 of 547368/12/12 at 2:26pmpost #21941 of 547368/12/12 at 2:30pmpost #21942 of 547368/12/12 at 2:36pmpost #21943 of 547368/12/12 at 2:52pmThread Starterpost #21944 of 547368/12/12 at 3:07pmpost #21945 of 547368/12/12 at 3:11pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1282 Active Users (296 Members and 986 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 39 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 47 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli Navy Donegal Double Breasted Sport coat 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › How does this Schott peacoat fit? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding