Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 10/6/15 at 8:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 6:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1463
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21932 of 540638/12/12 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Jackrinse
After searching through the TOJ galleries I am finding my obsessive behavior is starting to take over Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show):0) :0(
Having not seen one of these products in the flesh I can only comment on the images viewed, however...
I have a Ralph Lauren leather that I paid 1500 for and a Lacoste leather that was similar but neither could I say looks as nice as the build and finish of TOJ items.
Myself and my wife have both decided on the Varsity although having found out about the hiatus I am wondering how long it may be before we might get to place an order let alone have the pieces shipped.
Does anyone know how long the Hiatus is likely to last for?
Also a question to Drew if he is around.......
I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and on the heavier side.
Will one of the Varsity jackets on offer currently fit my frame?
I recently bought suits at 44 extra long from Marks and Spencer's in the UK and they are very snug.
I would rather not wait for weeks, looking forward to making an order, only to find I am too large anyway?
Pretty sure that all TOJ is made-to-measure (MTM). In order to get a brand new jacket, you'll have to wait until they begin taking orders again. An frankly, you're better off waiting. Why wear what was built for somebody else when you can get something made just for you.
Also, I'm fairly certain that nobody over 5'6" and 130 lbs. has ever ordered from TOJ.post #21933 of 540638/12/12 at 8:12ampost #21934 of 540638/12/12 at 8:50ampost #21935 of 540638/12/12 at 8:59amQuote:
Per usual, I know not what I speak of.Quote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
There's been TOJs made up to size 54.
For example; here's Nil at 6'4" 205 lbs in a peacoat.
I hope you understand that I'm just kidding. Whenever I peruse B&S the offerings for TOJ always seem to be made for much smaller people.post #21936 of 540638/12/12 at 10:41ampost #21937 of 540638/12/12 at 10:47ampost #21938 of 540638/12/12 at 12:47pmpost #21939 of 540638/12/12 at 1:49pmpost #21940 of 540638/12/12 at 2:26pmpost #21941 of 540638/12/12 at 2:30pmpost #21942 of 540638/12/12 at 2:36pmpost #21943 of 540638/12/12 at 2:52pmThread Starterpost #21944 of 540638/12/12 at 3:07pmpost #21945 of 540638/12/12 at 3:11pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Currently, there are 980 Active Users (120 Members and 860 Guests)
- › Introduce yourself. 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Jack Spade Messenger Bag - Navy Blue Canvas 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone still wear. 3 button sportscoats? 17 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 22 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 30 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 46 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth