Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1463
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21932 of 545208/12/12 at 8:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Jackrinse
After searching through the TOJ galleries I am finding my obsessive behavior is starting to take over Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show):0) :0(
Having not seen one of these products in the flesh I can only comment on the images viewed, however...
I have a Ralph Lauren leather that I paid 1500 for and a Lacoste leather that was similar but neither could I say looks as nice as the build and finish of TOJ items.
Myself and my wife have both decided on the Varsity although having found out about the hiatus I am wondering how long it may be before we might get to place an order let alone have the pieces shipped.
Does anyone know how long the Hiatus is likely to last for?
Also a question to Drew if he is around.......
I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and on the heavier side.
Will one of the Varsity jackets on offer currently fit my frame?
I recently bought suits at 44 extra long from Marks and Spencer's in the UK and they are very snug.
I would rather not wait for weeks, looking forward to making an order, only to find I am too large anyway?
Pretty sure that all TOJ is made-to-measure (MTM). In order to get a brand new jacket, you'll have to wait until they begin taking orders again. An frankly, you're better off waiting. Why wear what was built for somebody else when you can get something made just for you.
Also, I'm fairly certain that nobody over 5'6" and 130 lbs. has ever ordered from TOJ.post #21933 of 545208/12/12 at 8:12ampost #21934 of 545208/12/12 at 8:50ampost #21935 of 545208/12/12 at 8:59amQuote:
Per usual, I know not what I speak of.Quote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
There's been TOJs made up to size 54.
For example; here's Nil at 6'4" 205 lbs in a peacoat.
I hope you understand that I'm just kidding. Whenever I peruse B&S the offerings for TOJ always seem to be made for much smaller people.post #21936 of 545208/12/12 at 10:41ampost #21937 of 545208/12/12 at 10:47ampost #21938 of 545208/12/12 at 12:47pmpost #21939 of 545208/12/12 at 1:49pmpost #21940 of 545208/12/12 at 2:26pmpost #21941 of 545208/12/12 at 2:30pmpost #21942 of 545208/12/12 at 2:36pmpost #21943 of 545208/12/12 at 2:52pmThread Starterpost #21944 of 545208/12/12 at 3:07pmpost #21945 of 545208/12/12 at 3:11pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1511 Active Users (340 Members and 1171 Guests)
- › Un-polishing matte leather 38 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...