Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 3:13 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1328post #19906 of 545165/13/12 at 1:02amThread Starterstopping orders is just that - we have seen the order load increase and we had to find a point where we were gonna cut the tap off on orders, in order to fulfill the ones we have and maybe create a break where we can develop new stuff. Being undermanned in this scenario is good for costs, but it means we gotta create our pace sometimes. Really no way around it at this point. Breaks may become even more commonplace for us in the future as we utilize time-sucking factory runs to wait on, as well as the added local market that might buy into some of the stock. I am not sure at this point, just taking it as it comes. I am not trying to push it into being something else, rather I am just looking at all of this as a way for the entity to breathe and be healthy.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19907 of 545165/13/12 at 1:19amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
the impetus for making a brick and mortar store is quite simple though- many new people hear about us and ask if we have a store to visit in Seoul or Tokyo, and we have to say 'no'.... and really, we want to be able to say 'yes!' It's not going to be a massive flagship shop like I said, just a modest showroom. We've met up with a number of people over the years in Korea, and Korea isn't exactly a place where internet fashion dudes even go, so I imagine the turnout at the Tokyo store will be pretty good, actually.
So did you ever decide on a name?
Last time someone asked I just said Drew Keith. Couldn't be bothered explaining.
"...temple of what?"
"jawnz? what is that?"post #19908 of 545165/13/12 at 1:53amQuote:
Don't expect to get any helpful answers, this is highly subjective... based not only on torso length, but also how high above their ass line they want the jacket hem to extend... if your hips are disproportionately large etc ...
If you follow the measurement instructions for the bomber, and get it to hit just below the belt line, very close to your natural waist, nowhere near as long as a OCBD etc
then you can probably decrease the overall length by ~0.5 ~ 1.00
I'm browsing the gallery, looking for some ideas/inspiration but a lot of those DR examples seem a bit too long, waters down the aggressiveness , no?post #19909 of 545165/13/12 at 6:05ampost #19910 of 545165/13/12 at 6:13ampost #19911 of 545165/13/12 at 6:28ampost #19912 of 545165/13/12 at 7:16amQuote:
Well, it's only one day, and today is mother's day, so it's quite possible that he's busy atm, but at two weeks I wouldn't fret about it being too late to make changes.post #19913 of 545165/13/12 at 7:51ampost #19914 of 545165/13/12 at 7:54ampost #19915 of 545165/13/12 at 11:04am
I also asked Charly about something you and I discussed last year while he was away... he might contact you about it. I may be hoping beyond hope...post #19916 of 545165/13/12 at 11:51ampost #19917 of 545165/13/12 at 12:01pmpost #19918 of 545165/13/12 at 12:04pmpost #19919 of 545165/13/12 at 12:06pmpost #19920 of 545165/13/12 at 12:19pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1604 Active Users (405 Members and 1199 Guests)
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 16 seconds ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 1 minute ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › CHIPP WInston Tailors COAT LENGTH TWEED CLOTH 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › NEW IN BOX HANDMADE IN ENGLAND BARKER LUXEBOURG ROSEWOOD CHELSEA... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...