Any idea when the shipping run will be this week? I'm at 8 weeks and can barely tear myself away from my email account...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 9:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Are Belstaff leather jackets worth it? Last post on 11/30/14 at 4:42am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1241
Styleforum Top Picks
^ I think the rule of thumb is that they ship once a week on Saturday in Korea.
For all three of my orders, I've had a tracking # in my inbox when I woke up on Friday morning (im in the US).
Of course that can change if something unusual happens (holiday, waiting on re-up, etc).
Once you get that tracking, the EMS is basically like next business day air (with any lag due to customs and your local PO).
Did you get the red calfskin mDR? If so, that's gonna be so good. Deciding on either the navy calfskin DQR or Olive Calf DR 2010. So hard
I got the red calfskin 2010DR. I'll post some pictures up when it arrives! I really like the idea of an Olive DR... in fact, it was definitely going to be my second choice after red. Olive is just such a versatile colour, and I think it'd really show off the quality of TOJ leather.
Also, thanks DBear.
my mistake, it was an SS10 Julius moto
edit: according to willy, the cream/off-white might look like the sleeves on (but he wasn't sure):
I'd believe that hypothesis though.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 9 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 11 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 4 September 2015: Air Your Linen! 23 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 24 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015