Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 9/30/15 at 9:57am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1238post #18556 of 540314/14/12 at 8:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18557 of 540314/14/12 at 10:08pmpost #18558 of 540314/14/12 at 10:18pmpost #18559 of 540314/14/12 at 10:49pmLots of the pics on the TOJ gallery show the bottom zip unzipped. I think this is because the TOJ size chart provides for a narrow bottom hem measurement that can be a very tight fit for guys with big asses/hips. I actually didn't think about this until I tried on a RTW jacket with a similarly constrictive waist - and subsequently modified my order with Charly.
The moral of the story is that if TOJ moves to single zips, people should be extra careful about how they spec the waist measurement.post #18560 of 540314/14/12 at 10:55pmYep I remember Drew mentioning that it looks unclean. Furthermore, I would like Lionheartbiker or other bikers to confirm this, but according to my die hard HOG uncle, the sole reason for double zip in riders is so that a rider can pee-pee easily. After I heard that I stopped zipping up the lower zippost #18561 of 540314/14/12 at 11:09pmpost #18562 of 540314/15/12 at 7:43ampost #18563 of 540314/15/12 at 9:38amQuote:Originally Posted by johanm
Lots of the pics on the TOJ gallery show the bottom zip unzipped. I think this is because the TOJ size chart provides for a narrow bottom hem measurement that can be a very tight fit for guys with big asses/hips. I actually didn't think about this until I tried on a RTW jacket with a similarly constrictive waist - and subsequently modified my order with Charly.
The moral of the story is that if TOJ moves to single zips, people should be extra careful about how they spec the waist measurement.
This makes a lot of sense. It fits great, but it definitely is a bit tight in the waist.post #18564 of 540314/15/12 at 11:59amI know I shouldn't be thinking about jackets right now as I'm currently dodging this desert heat by sitting in a tent listening to shitty dance music while on my phone but ill be back in the real world tomorrow, so:
if you had to have a blacked out jacket with wool, TOJ1, peacoat or wait for possibility of TOJ0 return?
I already have an A2, fishtail and incoming original TOJ1 w/white sleeves for lazy days with chucks. I'm leaning towards peacoat because that leather collar looks fucking sick. I think I might be able to pull off white jeans and dark boots with it too along with trousers and the regular shit.post #18565 of 540314/15/12 at 1:47pmpost #18566 of 540314/15/12 at 4:50pm
A heads-up, I'll be putting my just-received 2010 DR on B&S. Black lamb with gunmetal hardware. Sadly, the fit is a bit off - it is not as fitted in the body as I'd like and I added length when I should not have.
body length, front
body length, back
sleeve length, from shoulder
sleeve width @ pit
sleeve width @ elbow
sleeve width @ cuff
I am 5'10, 150lb, 40" chest, 30" waist.
This will fit someone who is 5'10"-6'0" with similar measurements.
PM if interested!post #18567 of 540314/15/12 at 6:23pmpost #18568 of 540314/15/12 at 6:37pmIs Jared Leto wearing a blue DR in this video? 4:03 is a good 360 view and it looks like identical to some of the ToJ stuff to my untrained eye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28&list=FLwg6ux6VG3nZrP5ZMtK7MqA&index=24&feature=plpp_videopost #18569 of 540314/15/12 at 6:53pmpost #18570 of 540314/15/12 at 6:54pm
hem looks more curved than toj. That is one giant leto ego trip. Awful.
Quote:Originally Posted by ctbomber
Is Jared Leto wearing a blue DR in this video? 4:03 is a good 360 view and it looks like identical to some of the ToJ stuff to my untrained eye.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn Outerwear
- › Obat aborsi,obat telat bulan,Cytotec pil cs:081240680006 PIN:2B504586 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Obat aborsi,obat telat bulan,Cytotec pil cs:081240680006 PIN:2B504586 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Obat aborsi,obat telat bulan,Cytotec pil cs:081240680006 PIN:2B504586 3 minutes ago
- › Tailor in Metrowest area of Massachusetts (West of Boston)? 4 minutes ago
- › Obat aborsi,obat telat bulan,Cytotec pil cs:081240680006 PIN:2B504586 4 minutes ago
- › Obat aborsi,obat telat bulan,Cytotec pil cs:081240680006 PIN:2B504586 6 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna windowpane sport coat 52R 6 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...