Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 6:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1218post #18256 of 545204/4/12 at 3:09pmGbear, the ribbed collar didn't sit too well with button downs imo. When I had it, I usually used my CWU-45/P with v necks, and my A2 with collared shirts. I personally think the jacket itself would have looked better if it was more MA-1 than CWU-45/P. If you plan on wearing more oxfords I'd suggest the regular collar.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18257 of 545204/4/12 at 3:10pmpost #18258 of 545204/4/12 at 3:16pmpost #18259 of 545204/4/12 at 3:24pmpost #18260 of 545204/4/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
Hopefully he would just sell it with the other guys staying on. Maybe an outside investor could help TOJ scale up and reach its full potential. It could really become the new Aero, except with greater brand appeal to a broader and more lucrative demographic.post #18261 of 545204/4/12 at 3:42pmpost #18262 of 545204/4/12 at 3:42pmQuote:
Yup, but look at the big picture.
Drew did this all from scratch and little start up funds. Imagine all the experience and exposure now after 3+ years? He can do so much, and has something in the works as we speak I bet you
I like to think Drew did all this for more than just money even though I agree it sure is good cash stream. There's something else driving him with all his ideas. I can't wait to read his memoirs one daypost #18263 of 545204/4/12 at 3:44pmQuote:
I doubt this as Drew already has mentioned this a few times. It's his babypost #18264 of 545204/4/12 at 3:51pmpost #18265 of 545204/4/12 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by nineohtoo
Gbear, the ribbed collar didn't sit too well with button downs imo. When I had it, I usually used my CWU-45/P with v necks, and my A2 with collared shirts. I personally think the jacket itself would have looked better if it was more MA-1 than CWU-45/P. If you plan on wearing more oxfords I'd suggest the regular collar.Quote:
Thank you for chiming in guys. Well, right now, I've got lapels and banded collar covered by an MDR and Moto. I am just looking for something to fill the gap though I do wear more tees than anything else. Am I wrong to think that a banded collar fills the gap of a ribbed collar nicely and choose the regular CWU collar instead? It seems that way. I think I'll sleep on it.post #18266 of 545204/4/12 at 4:51pmpost #18267 of 545204/4/12 at 5:16pmpost #18268 of 545204/4/12 at 5:57pmpost #18269 of 545204/4/12 at 6:05pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1724 Active Users (405 Members and 1319 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 1 minute ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 2 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...