Shryke, told me they would be shipping end of last week(yesterday) or so, I'm at 7 weeks, checking email daily lol, it's killing me............
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 11:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1212
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18167 of 545164/2/12 at 6:38ampost #18168 of 545164/2/12 at 9:36ampost #18169 of 545164/2/12 at 11:05ampost #18170 of 545164/2/12 at 11:08ampost #18171 of 545164/2/12 at 11:14ampost #18172 of 545164/2/12 at 1:05pmpost #18173 of 545164/2/12 at 1:18pmpost #18174 of 545164/2/12 at 1:54pmQuote:
I ordered a 4 zip moto in dark whiskey, not sure how long I've been waiting haven't really payed attention to how long it's been, it'll come when it comes.post #18175 of 545164/2/12 at 2:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by nineohtoo
All TOJ outwear is a great goal that isn't too hard to achieve. Several people here have lots of TOJ. Look at the photo where that one dude has like seven TOJs on lol. I've already got a 2010DR, A2, fishtail, suede A1 on the way, and I'm waiting to see how the new varsity turns out. I also have oxfords in my closet, and have trousers on the way. If Drew still makes denim down the line(especially a black pair) I think I can have a TOJ closet sans footwear and underwear/basics.
Yeah, the versatility of the different jacket styles helps a lot. You don't even need seven TOJs... I'm thinking 3-5 is enough if you can quench the thirst. I got a Bomber and a TOJ1, thinking about Baseball or MDR for my next purchase before the hiatus.post #18176 of 545164/2/12 at 4:11pmpost #18177 of 545164/2/12 at 8:35pmpost #18178 of 545164/2/12 at 9:00pmpost #18179 of 545164/3/12 at 4:28amQuote:
Yeah, would be nice to see a photoshop of a red bball even though it probably won't happen.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1538 Active Users (366 Members and 1172 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 59 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...