Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 12:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1191post #17851 of 547543/26/12 at 7:12pmThread Starterhm. I think you get the idea with the backpack, though the actual pattern and hues would be much finer and interesting looking. In the pshop, due to constraints it gives the inevitable 'western' feel, but I think the baby calf we have is unique and like I said, would look marble-effect and kinda washed out.post #17852 of 547543/26/12 at 7:27pmThread Starterpost #17853 of 547543/26/12 at 8:23pmpost #17854 of 547543/26/12 at 8:35pmpost #17855 of 547543/26/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
I love how TOJ sounds. And no one says "Maison Martin Margiela". It´s margiela alone or MMM, thought the last one mostly in writing. It´d be weird to say mmm....post #17856 of 547543/26/12 at 9:00pmpost #17857 of 547543/26/12 at 9:03pmpost #17858 of 547543/26/12 at 9:13pmpost #17859 of 547543/26/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Not sure how this can be fixed by the tailor unless there is material to let out.
RE: the name. I just say the letters.
Person: Nice jacket, who makes it?
Me: A friend of mine has a brand called Tee Oh Jay. It's a made to measure company specializing in leather.post #17860 of 547543/26/12 at 10:10pmTo be honest, I was turned off from the brand by the name before I knew what it was. Giving off some serious cult vibesQuote:
That works fine until they ask the price. Most people would not understand.post #17861 of 547543/26/12 at 10:27pmpost #17862 of 547543/26/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
Haha yeah but it's more understandable to people compared to like $300 denimpost #17863 of 547543/26/12 at 10:57pmQuote:
I find it funny that I browse this forum at work while my manager is on Purse Forum so I'm just a small timer compared to her.
I remember when I had to send a jacket back to Drew, and I got insurance at the post office. The lady almost had a heart attack when I told her I wanted to insure it for $710.
We're crazy for spending this much money for stuff, man. This goes for everything, not just ToJ. The security guard at my work is a sneakerhead and asked me about my sneakers once (Lanvins). He asked if they were Pumas and how much were they. He was like "you know I can get 4 pairs of J's for one of those??"post #17864 of 547543/27/12 at 5:04ampost #17865 of 547543/27/12 at 6:00amQuote:
i hate the question, "how much did you pay for that?" whether it was a salvation army pick-up or a full-price, saved up for a year, waited in line jawn. i usually make up fake prices no matter what it cost.
edit: unless they get it and want to kop, then they get the hard facts.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 11 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Orban's - Cheap, affordable European made Goodyear Welted shoes 20 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 29 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 46 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 46 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...