Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1123
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16832 of 545203/9/12 at 9:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by olson1
Please make this, would insta buy. Was hoping something like would be made or that the double rider 2.3 would come back. I've actually been methodically planning on how I should ask if these can be made, almost like a child surveying their parents waiting for the right time to ask for something they already know the answer to but it looks like someone beat me to it. prettty pwease? Also, would you ever consider doing upward or angled zippers for the cuffs like below?
Bump for new page. Nice mockup. Quite like this as well.post #16833 of 545203/9/12 at 9:26pmThread Starterpost #16834 of 545203/9/12 at 10:20pmpost #16835 of 545203/9/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
This jacket is similar and the guy doesn't look to frail.post #16836 of 545203/10/12 at 12:32amThread Starterpost #16837 of 545203/10/12 at 5:03ampost #16838 of 545203/10/12 at 5:15ampost #16839 of 545203/10/12 at 10:01ampost #16840 of 545203/10/12 at 10:16ampost #16841 of 545203/10/12 at 1:54pmpost #16842 of 545203/10/12 at 3:15pmpost #16843 of 545203/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #16844 of 545203/10/12 at 8:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
That is aeglus' goatskin jacket. I don't know if he wears that thing anymore, or wears strictly DR's since he is getting paid to party with hot Korean girls now. Either way, he is wearing a TOJ while doing so.
You could go one better and get the 4-zip MDR in goatskin....
Do you not like the goatskin for bombers (I thought you said it was allowable combination) or just that the 4zip in goat would be particularly awesome?post #16845 of 545203/10/12 at 9:33pmTorn over what jacket to buy and in what color.
Pretty much only wear black outerwear now. Mainly because I don't really have anything else. So I kind of want a gray jacket to mix it up. But black lamb is so damn good. I'll probably just end up making a late night coin-flip decision. Swag to the max no matter what. #TOJproblems
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Shortening a trench coat 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 16 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?