When will the site be back up? Trying to make an order.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1003
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15032 of 545201/19/12 at 10:45ampost #15033 of 545201/19/12 at 10:48ampost #15034 of 545201/19/12 at 11:01ampost #15035 of 545201/19/12 at 11:02ampost #15036 of 545201/19/12 at 11:05am
I'm 5'10 155 with 40.5, and size 50 with 48arms/length is a little tight. Should be good for you though.
Quote:post #15037 of 545201/19/12 at 11:06ampost #15038 of 545201/19/12 at 11:09am
That's ok. It's posted to styleforum too. Here it is: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/7770#post_4714670post #15039 of 545201/19/12 at 11:09ampost #15040 of 545201/19/12 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by false
TOJ in Tokyo
This really is the coolest thing I've ever bought. Still stretching in this pic and there's a Kindle in my chest pocket so its bulging a bit. Arms are super, super slim. If I wear a sweatshirt or medium sweater its a little hard to bend my elbow and then rotate my shoulder forward but its not meant to be a winter coat. Anyway, you can survive any weather in a scarf.
Really dope fit. That CWU-45 is definitely an underappreciated jacket.post #15041 of 545201/19/12 at 11:25amQuote:
Drew talked about offering a discount to people who use Dwolla, if he instigated it. Since the charge is like 50 cents per transaction isntead of 1 or 2 percent of 700, it would save him money, and save you money!post #15042 of 545201/19/12 at 11:37ampost #15043 of 545201/19/12 at 11:50ampost #15044 of 545201/19/12 at 11:51ampost #15045 of 545201/19/12 at 11:59amQuote:
Yeah. I had 2.5 inches taken off my TOJ shirts, probably should have only taken two, but it's not bad. Epaulet was another shirt I liked that fit me really well, and I'd say the TOJ is very close except in collar size and body length.
Good to know Drew wears sz 26 New Standards since I wear the same thing.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1604 Active Users (319 Members and 1285 Guests)
- › visvim Subsection Room Spray No. 05 / NEW BORN (also usable as... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?