Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 1/15/17 at 12:25pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:53 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 825post #12361 of 5480511/29/11 at 5:49pmpost #12362 of 5480511/29/11 at 5:50pmpost #12363 of 5480511/29/11 at 5:54pmpost #12364 of 5480511/29/11 at 6:00pmpost #12365 of 5480511/29/11 at 6:01pmpost #12366 of 5480511/29/11 at 7:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by GSafternoon
Got my 4th TOJ, and first varsity today. I had gone with a size 50 in my MA-1 and it was super tight, so got kinda spooked, and went with a size 52 + some added sleeve and body length. This one is definitely more wearable, though I still think my sweet spot TOJ size would be a 51, as this ones a little boxy/loose with just a t-shirt one. With a few layers, it fills out perfectly though. 6'3", 165lbs for reference.
Anyways, happy overall. If the looseness bugs me, maybe I'll consider tailoring it a bit, but I think once it breaks in it'll be fine.
Apologies for the photobooth fit pics.
hmmm im around your height
but 6'1 185-190
I'm wondering if i should go for a 50 or 52post #12367 of 5480511/29/11 at 7:44pmpost #12368 of 5480511/29/11 at 7:53pmpost #12369 of 5480511/29/11 at 7:57pmpost #12370 of 5480511/29/11 at 8:41pmpost #12371 of 5480511/29/11 at 8:45pmpost #12372 of 5480511/29/11 at 8:46pmThread StarterThe size was..... wait for it...... made to measure.
Dbear and I figured the CM size out in two easy steps - he gave me the measurements from his last MTM TOJ leather, showed me a fit pic where I could see how it fit, and then we went with the same thing but adjusted to his taste.
Anybody can do the same thing if they measure a slim fitting jacket, send the measurement set to Charly, and then show him a fit pic. It is not rocket science. There have been a lot of good fits lately, I sized those people using a few different methods but they achieve the same result.post #12373 of 5480511/29/11 at 8:49pmpost #12374 of 5480511/29/11 at 8:52pmpost #12375 of 5480511/29/11 at 8:58pmQuote:
New revised collar which looks fucking great and would never have happened if a select few of us hadnt spoke up about the other collar looking awful.
Guess it wasnt just "the collars got smashed in shipping!" after all, since yours is clearly new and displays none of the "lilypad effect" which none of the other collared leathers have ever exhibited but which drew oddly claimed was from shipping even though he knew it was a problem with the pattern because he knew that everyone would just bend over and take it and then silently redesigned it because he knew I was right even though he, nor any one else here will ever admit it.
YOURE WELCOME ROOKIES.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 6 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 20 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 20 seconds ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Off-white / cream cotton blend suit by Prada, size 54R. Made by... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 13 JANUARY 2017 - HATS 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...