Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 2:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 809post #12121 of 5475611/25/11 at 3:58pmpost #12122 of 5475611/25/11 at 4:00pmpost #12123 of 5475611/25/11 at 4:04pmpost #12124 of 5475611/25/11 at 4:06pmpost #12125 of 5475611/25/11 at 4:10pmpost #12126 of 5475611/25/11 at 4:15pmQuote:
Well, the jackets I posted are OG TOJ's that Drew no longer offers, so it's not like people could buy these models directly from Drew if they wanted to. Some people might prefer the older versions, so I thought it'd be helpful to post here for them.
In any case, I'm hoping it'll promote TOJ to new buyers that aren't willing to spend $730 for a brand new leather yet.post #12127 of 5475611/25/11 at 4:17pmpost #12128 of 5475611/25/11 at 5:31pmQuote:
so this shit happened to us by accident todaypost #12129 of 5475611/25/11 at 5:40pmpost #12130 of 5475611/25/11 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by chaos
Alright, one last post: just received my burgandy FQHH 2.2 bomber and I thought I'd share some pictures (seems like it's been well worn). Glad to finally have a jacket I don't mind beating up. This jacket just might be favourite TOJ yet, everyone should consider buying an A2.
Anyway, the colour's a bit darker under natural lighting - the burgundy really shines through under yellow lighting though.
I was just about to submit a somewhat snarky post asking how you got a FQHH A2 when I was denied in September, then I realized you bought it used, lol. That is awesome man, and you wear it well. A+post #12131 of 5475611/25/11 at 5:57pmpost #12132 of 5475611/25/11 at 6:14pmpost #12133 of 5475611/25/11 at 6:45pmpost #12134 of 5475611/25/11 at 6:51pmpost #12135 of 5475611/25/11 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrchariybrown
I'm sure it got lost in the thread so I'll state is again.
For those of you who want to meet up and maybe get measured.. I might be having a meetup set for next Saturday, the 3rd sometime in the afternoon/late afternoon in New York. It'll probably be somewhere around Soho or East Village (most likely the latter).
Please email or PM me if you'd definitely want to come and state if you just want to come and hang and/or if you want to get measured too, so I can see if there's enough people to do this and to get a headcount.
the following weekend would be better...
i plan to stay outside NJ that weekend and will be around the East Village that Saturday...going to crif dogs and dive bars
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 8 minutes ago
- › Is Cakesbydee.co.uk a legit site? 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 15 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 29 minutes ago
- › NIB Vass sell off ~US10D 30 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...