Shirt fabric 18 is a black overdye and is still available.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 12:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 5:42 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 750post #11237 of 5480511/10/11 at 10:56pmpost #11238 of 5480511/10/11 at 11:02pm
Wow, TOJ fanboys are almost insanely sensitive.
What does it have to do with my question, which is why the seemingly official website of TOJ says it's unofficial?
In what way is asking a simple and understandable question bitching?
Seriously, nobody's dissing your favorite brand, no need to get your panties in a bunch.post #11239 of 5480511/10/11 at 11:16pmpost #11240 of 5480511/10/11 at 11:55pmQuote:
Yup, everyone fits differently. Charly sized me. I'm wearing a sz 47 MDR right now over a sweater with a 39.5" chest and it's nowhere near skin tight. But then again, all of the sz 48 nonleather jackets I've order are WAY too tight. Everyone's different.post #11241 of 5480511/11/11 at 12:17am
Right on. Fuck. I already ordered another two shirts before my CWU45/P and I still want a black overdye shirt lol. Anyways is it just me or is there hardly a difference between swatches 11 and 16?
Yeah. I think mine was a bit over four.post #11242 of 5480511/11/11 at 12:25amSo if I have a 38" chest and a narrow waist, and usually wear size small, am I'm looking at a 46 or 48? Or a 47?! In the DR
Edit: Def not the 48, I'm leaning towards the 46 with shoulders extended .5" or so...20" p2p for a thick leather jacket sounds about right, enough room for a tee
Edited by reedobandito - 11/11/11 at 2:28ampost #11243 of 5480511/11/11 at 12:29amQuote:
I'd just make sure your measurements are correct (ie. by having someone measure you), then send them to Charly. He will do a good job.post #11244 of 5480511/11/11 at 1:23amQuote:Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I think it would be fucking amazing if you offered the fishtail in a super light ashey grey almost white or canvas color, and also a very dark heathered charcoal in addition to the medium grey, navy, black, green/brown. Gonna throw it on in a minute over heat tech t, cut off sweats, leggings and cp his on my way to the gym for an intramural dodgeball tournament.
Yeah, would love a light grey fishtail. If I didn't already own a navy fishtail from Whyred I might have gone with navy though.Quote:Originally Posted by bakatora
I wore my red lamb suede harrington today and can't believe how few of you guys have talked about the TOJ lamb suede. It's amazing.
In comparison to the calf suede on the bball, the lamb suede is much softer to the touch. I'd have to say that the only softer item I have is a pair of Visvim elk suede boat shoes I bought way back, and I think that's just because the nap on the elk suede is more broken apart. On top of that all I can think of that's softer are the magical lady bits that I'm quite fond of.
Yeah, I know. Sometimes I just want to caress my A-1post #11245 of 5480511/11/11 at 1:35ampost #11246 of 5480511/11/11 at 2:29amQuote:
nineohtoo: I dunno, 16 looks like black, 11 looks like medium gray, 6 looks like light gray.post #11247 of 5480511/11/11 at 3:39ampost #11248 of 5480511/11/11 at 3:52ampost #11249 of 5480511/11/11 at 4:00amThread Starterpost #11250 of 5480511/11/11 at 4:05am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 11 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › New Loake Loafers - am I being unreasonable 9 minutes ago
- › DROP: Navy Mackintosh Dunoon Size Medium 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...