So if I ordered a lamb MA-1 last october, should I expect it in December?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2758
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41357 of 530888/22/14 at 2:12pmpost #41358 of 530888/22/14 at 3:12pmpost #41359 of 530888/22/14 at 6:47pmQuote:I'm kind of in the same boat. I ordered a moto 2011 early November as a gift to myself for being hired and finally becoming a permanent employee at my work. I was expecting it before my birthday in April over four months ago. That would be cool if they produce the November December orders and send them soon. One can only dream.Originally Posted by ktown
Ahh the good ol' ToJ thread. I've checked in to see this thread once in a while. I'm on week 41 (November order for 2011 Moto). I see that the update is just more of the same - "Guys, x, y and z happened. I'm not giving you a real idea of what's shipping. But at least this time I'm sparing you the monologue of my love life."
It's funny because I ordered my jacket as a 30th birthday present to myself. I was quoted 16-20 weeks before ordering so I would have received the jacket around my bday. I'm hoping to get my jacket in early 2015. By the ToJ standard, I think that's reasonable.post #41360 of 530888/22/14 at 10:44pmpost #41361 of 530888/23/14 at 3:29ampost #41362 of 530888/23/14 at 9:57ampost #41363 of 530888/23/14 at 10:06ampost #41364 of 530888/23/14 at 10:08ampost #41365 of 530888/23/14 at 10:11ampost #41366 of 530888/23/14 at 10:18ampost #41367 of 530888/23/14 at 10:19ampost #41368 of 530888/23/14 at 10:50ampost #41369 of 530888/23/14 at 10:51ampost #41370 of 530888/23/14 at 11:03am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1575 Active Users (343 Members and 1232 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 49 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 54 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Help me select a new CD transport/player 2 minutes ago
- › ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ 4 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 5 minutes ago
- › Do you wear shorts? 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...