So if I ordered a lamb MA-1 last october, should I expect it in December?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2758
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41357 of 481428/22/14 at 2:12pmpost #41358 of 481428/22/14 at 3:12pmpost #41359 of 481428/22/14 at 6:47pmQuote:I'm kind of in the same boat. I ordered a moto 2011 early November as a gift to myself for being hired and finally becoming a permanent employee at my work. I was expecting it before my birthday in April over four months ago. That would be cool if they produce the November December orders and send them soon. One can only dream.Originally Posted by ktown
Ahh the good ol' ToJ thread. I've checked in to see this thread once in a while. I'm on week 41 (November order for 2011 Moto). I see that the update is just more of the same - "Guys, x, y and z happened. I'm not giving you a real idea of what's shipping. But at least this time I'm sparing you the monologue of my love life."
It's funny because I ordered my jacket as a 30th birthday present to myself. I was quoted 16-20 weeks before ordering so I would have received the jacket around my bday. I'm hoping to get my jacket in early 2015. By the ToJ standard, I think that's reasonable.post #41360 of 481428/22/14 at 10:44pmpost #41361 of 481428/23/14 at 3:29ampost #41362 of 481428/23/14 at 9:57ampost #41363 of 481428/23/14 at 10:06ampost #41364 of 481428/23/14 at 10:08ampost #41365 of 481428/23/14 at 10:11ampost #41366 of 481428/23/14 at 10:18ampost #41367 of 481428/23/14 at 10:19ampost #41368 of 481428/23/14 at 10:50ampost #41369 of 481428/23/14 at 10:51ampost #41370 of 481428/23/14 at 11:03am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1528 Active Users (409 Members and 1119 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...