Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2725
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40862 of 491238/5/14 at 6:05ampost #40863 of 491238/5/14 at 8:03ampost #40864 of 491238/5/14 at 8:18ampost #40865 of 491238/5/14 at 8:43amQuote:
Damn, think you might be right. Just not comfortable with the style of the jacket.
If anyone has seen this and would be interested in buying/trading let me know.
Cheers for the feedback all!post #40866 of 491238/5/14 at 8:52ampost #40867 of 491238/5/14 at 10:59ampost #40868 of 491238/5/14 at 3:37pmpost #40869 of 491238/5/14 at 3:55pmpost #40870 of 491238/5/14 at 8:54pm
Did anybody try to contact Charly recently? I just sent my third e-mail yesterday regarding a possible address change and he still hasn't responded - which is odd because he usually replies within 24 hours. Usually I'd wait awhile longer before asking here but seeing as this was the third e-mail I've sent in 10 days I was just wondering if he's on vacation or something?post #40871 of 491238/5/14 at 9:02pmpost #40872 of 491238/5/14 at 11:18pmpost #40873 of 491238/5/14 at 11:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by coldknife
Did anybody try to contact Charly recently? I just sent my third e-mail yesterday regarding a possible address change and he still hasn't responded - which is odd because he usually replies within 24 hours. Usually I'd wait awhile longer before asking here but seeing as this was the third e-mail I've sent in 10 days I was just wondering if he's on vacation or something?
I sent him an email to change my address 10 days ago (July 27) and he answered me that same day to confirm it.post #40874 of 491238/6/14 at 1:37ampost #40875 of 491238/6/14 at 3:17am
I'm starting to get seriously worried, and a little paranoid. I'm trying to have the utmost faith in Drew and co but I am getting really quite anxious. I have five jacket, large wallet, and daypack on the way. The last time we saw anything get posted was three weeks ago. Haven't heard a thing about the daypacks or Wallets. Next Thursday will mark 2 months ahead of when we were told they would be delivered, double the time. I did have this conversation with Drew last Monday evening, but that was the last I heard anything, (My earliest order being the 19th of September)
Can you please tell us when your expecting to ship out this batch and what on earth is happening with the Daypacks and Wallets? It would really help to settle my nerves.
I'm really trying here guys. @impolyt_one @bentobox @mrchairybrown and anyone else who can please give me some peace of mind?
Hope those who have recieved their jackets are wearing in good health!
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Golden Bear Kentfield Jacket size Medium 25 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 30 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 34 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 37 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 41 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 44 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...