Trees Are Never Sad Look At Them Every Once In Awhile They're Quite Beautiful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2715
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40712 of 489507/16/14 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Death24xASecond
Yes, a year, as opposed to several years of upcoming leather manufacturing. I obviously don't know exactly where TOJ stands regarding their available stock of leather, but it stands to reason that at some point they would stop adding more stock and work on finishing up what they have. Where that point in time is, I don't know. It's possible that with a year's worth of production to go, it's too early. Or not. Regardless, one doesn't have to "smoke" anything to suggest that we're seeing the tail end of production coming into view.
So. Completely unfounded then. Thanks for the rabble-rousing conjecture.post #40713 of 489507/16/14 at 8:05ampost #40714 of 489507/16/14 at 8:10am
Really sucks when one has to explain things to children. Here's a helpful breakdown.
1. A lot of comments in this thread: accuse TOJ of various misdeeds without real evidence.
2. My comment: points out something that not just TOJ but any company that is winding down its operations must do--that is, finish up stock on hand after, at a certain point, ceasing to acquire new stock (because company is winding down operations). In light of that, I express the hope that we won't continue to see overly-veiny leather.
3. BRING OUT TEH PITCHFORKZ!!111
(Know the difference.)post #40715 of 489507/16/14 at 2:38pmpost #40716 of 489507/16/14 at 3:05pmpost #40717 of 489507/16/14 at 3:34pmQuote:
50 with shortened lengthspost #40718 of 489507/16/14 at 3:57pmpost #40719 of 489507/17/14 at 1:12ampost #40720 of 489507/17/14 at 1:49ampost #40721 of 489507/17/14 at 1:52ampost #40722 of 489507/17/14 at 6:19ampost #40723 of 489507/17/14 at 2:29pmpost #40724 of 489507/17/14 at 3:25pmI'm also 5'8 and 160 and have a DR with 48/47 measurements fits good every where except tight shoulders and longish sleeves, fits best when I'm down to 150 but still tight in the shoulders. Unfortunately I missed the cutoff and didn't get to go for a 50/46 just so I can layer comfortably.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 50 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 52 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Mad Men: Final Season 17 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan