Trees Are Never Sad Look At Them Every Once In Awhile They're Quite Beautiful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2715
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40712 of 499197/16/14 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Death24xASecond
Yes, a year, as opposed to several years of upcoming leather manufacturing. I obviously don't know exactly where TOJ stands regarding their available stock of leather, but it stands to reason that at some point they would stop adding more stock and work on finishing up what they have. Where that point in time is, I don't know. It's possible that with a year's worth of production to go, it's too early. Or not. Regardless, one doesn't have to "smoke" anything to suggest that we're seeing the tail end of production coming into view.
So. Completely unfounded then. Thanks for the rabble-rousing conjecture.post #40713 of 499197/16/14 at 8:05ampost #40714 of 499197/16/14 at 8:10am
Really sucks when one has to explain things to children. Here's a helpful breakdown.
1. A lot of comments in this thread: accuse TOJ of various misdeeds without real evidence.
2. My comment: points out something that not just TOJ but any company that is winding down its operations must do--that is, finish up stock on hand after, at a certain point, ceasing to acquire new stock (because company is winding down operations). In light of that, I express the hope that we won't continue to see overly-veiny leather.
3. BRING OUT TEH PITCHFORKZ!!111
(Know the difference.)post #40715 of 499197/16/14 at 2:38pmpost #40716 of 499197/16/14 at 3:05pmpost #40717 of 499197/16/14 at 3:34pmQuote:
50 with shortened lengthspost #40718 of 499197/16/14 at 3:57pmpost #40719 of 499197/17/14 at 1:12ampost #40720 of 499197/17/14 at 1:49ampost #40721 of 499197/17/14 at 1:52ampost #40722 of 499197/17/14 at 6:19ampost #40723 of 499197/17/14 at 2:29pmpost #40724 of 499197/17/14 at 3:25pmI'm also 5'8 and 160 and have a DR with 48/47 measurements fits good every where except tight shoulders and longish sleeves, fits best when I'm down to 150 but still tight in the shoulders. Unfortunately I missed the cutoff and didn't get to go for a 50/46 just so I can layer comfortably.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 second ago
- › Obenauf's LP: It works 15 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan