Mine is almost certainly in there judging by the fact someone has already received an MA-1 ordered last August.. Navy size 54 with 29" sleeves, 24.5" front body length, ordered 8/31/13.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2708post #40606 of 527157/7/14 at 1:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40607 of 527157/7/14 at 2:22pmpost #40608 of 527157/7/14 at 2:51pmpost #40609 of 527157/7/14 at 5:00pmpost #40610 of 527157/7/14 at 8:27pmpost #40611 of 527157/7/14 at 8:34pmpost #40612 of 527157/7/14 at 8:35pmpost #40613 of 527157/8/14 at 10:34amwhat cyc said.
to expand on it, it's hard to pass judgement about a brand's leather quality in total. Leather quality in any brand varies based on color, intention for the product, and yearly fluctuations. For example, MMM's blue leather from last year was notoriously bad, but some of their other colors have been good. Their recent leather duffels seem to be nice. A jacket or bag (made by whoever) with leather accents does not have to have to use amazing leather, whereas maybe an all-leather jacket from the same company would use a better leather. And finally, changes in suppliers, changes in the leathers available to suppliers, and ecological issues can change the quality of the leather a company uses.
TOJ reportedly has had some changes in leather quality over time, and different colors have different quality. With that said, I've touched a lot of jackets from a bunch of high-end brands and have not liked the leather on 80% of them, whereas the leather on all 4 TOJ's I've touched felt very nice. And Drew has said (and I've seen) that toj will use less-than-optimal pieces of leather, say, with some scarring, but put them in places where they will not be so noticed, such as under the zipper cuff of the DRs.post #40614 of 527157/8/14 at 10:28pmpost #40615 of 527157/8/14 at 10:33pmpost #40616 of 527157/8/14 at 11:13pmpost #40617 of 527157/8/14 at 11:16pmpost #40618 of 527157/8/14 at 11:28pmQuote:
Can you give us an update on the Daypacks and Wallets please? We hit 3 months next wednesday, and were told these would take only 2.post #40619 of 527157/8/14 at 11:38pmpost #40620 of 527157/8/14 at 11:40pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1618 Active Users (429 Members and 1189 Guests)
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 22 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...