Mine is almost certainly in there judging by the fact someone has already received an MA-1 ordered last August.. Navy size 54 with 29" sleeves, 24.5" front body length, ordered 8/31/13.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2708post #40606 of 481407/7/14 at 1:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40607 of 481407/7/14 at 2:22pmpost #40608 of 481407/7/14 at 2:51pmpost #40609 of 481407/7/14 at 5:00pmpost #40610 of 481407/7/14 at 8:27pmpost #40611 of 481407/7/14 at 8:34pmpost #40612 of 481407/7/14 at 8:35pmpost #40613 of 481407/8/14 at 10:34amwhat cyc said.
to expand on it, it's hard to pass judgement about a brand's leather quality in total. Leather quality in any brand varies based on color, intention for the product, and yearly fluctuations. For example, MMM's blue leather from last year was notoriously bad, but some of their other colors have been good. Their recent leather duffels seem to be nice. A jacket or bag (made by whoever) with leather accents does not have to have to use amazing leather, whereas maybe an all-leather jacket from the same company would use a better leather. And finally, changes in suppliers, changes in the leathers available to suppliers, and ecological issues can change the quality of the leather a company uses.
TOJ reportedly has had some changes in leather quality over time, and different colors have different quality. With that said, I've touched a lot of jackets from a bunch of high-end brands and have not liked the leather on 80% of them, whereas the leather on all 4 TOJ's I've touched felt very nice. And Drew has said (and I've seen) that toj will use less-than-optimal pieces of leather, say, with some scarring, but put them in places where they will not be so noticed, such as under the zipper cuff of the DRs.post #40614 of 481407/8/14 at 10:28pmpost #40615 of 481407/8/14 at 10:33pmpost #40616 of 481407/8/14 at 11:13pmpost #40617 of 481407/8/14 at 11:16pmpost #40618 of 481407/8/14 at 11:28pmQuote:
Can you give us an update on the Daypacks and Wallets please? We hit 3 months next wednesday, and were told these would take only 2.post #40619 of 481407/8/14 at 11:38pmpost #40620 of 481407/8/14 at 11:40pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1088 Active Users (230 Members and 858 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...