What, you mean December 2013? Really doubt it. Last I checked this thread people were receiving June/July orders. I don't expect mine until maybe Nov/Dec 2014 or even January 2015. Would be a nice surprise if I get it earlier, of course.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2646
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39677 of 527215/10/14 at 6:56pmpost #39678 of 527215/11/14 at 12:06ampost #39679 of 527215/11/14 at 12:20ampost #39680 of 527215/11/14 at 4:03am
48 jacket 46 length. Basically just gave Charly my measurements and let him size me. Came out just about perfect. Wouldn't mind a bit more length in the sleeves but doesn't bother me one bit.post #39681 of 527215/11/14 at 11:17ampost #39682 of 527215/11/14 at 11:26ampost #39683 of 527215/11/14 at 12:26pmpost #39684 of 527215/12/14 at 12:09ampost #39685 of 527215/12/14 at 11:26amQuote:
Sweet, thanks. As long as I'm bestowed with bag swag by the beginning of September, I won't blow this place up every day for a shipping updatepost #39686 of 527215/12/14 at 2:06pmpost #39687 of 527215/12/14 at 2:13pmpost #39688 of 527215/12/14 at 2:19pmpost #39689 of 527215/12/14 at 2:21pmpost #39690 of 527215/12/14 at 2:22pmQuote:
damn. a june order? pushing a year? that doesnt even seem right. unless youve made a ton of changes or have something custom, i cant imagine why it would take that long. i was told "a bit north of 6 months" when i placed my order. then after reading about lead times being more than six months, i figured, im not going to worry about it and im cool with even ten months, but if its getting to be a year long wait, thats kinda fucked. Ive never planned on making chages or bothering anyone at TOJ about shippping times. it will get here when it gets here. last thing im doing is sitting around thinking and waiting for my jacket. however, it kinda pisses me off when im told "a bit north of 6 months" when thats not that case at all. I understand it a procees and the end result is worth the wait, but id rather just be told straight up "its going to be close to a year" when it seems like they knew that all along.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 second ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 7 minutes ago
- › Standing Wiper or Untermensch 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...