Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2605post #39061 of 481244/10/14 at 4:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39062 of 481244/10/14 at 4:31pmpost #39063 of 481244/10/14 at 4:36pmpost #39064 of 481244/10/14 at 5:03pmpost #39065 of 481244/10/14 at 5:47pmpost #39066 of 481244/10/14 at 5:55pmpost #39067 of 481244/10/14 at 6:20pmpost #39068 of 481244/10/14 at 6:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Doesn't look like there was enough interest for the navy/black backpack to happen. Still thinking about Harrington standard sizes to finish it all out, seems like guys wanted the blue the most. That color was supposed to be called Prussian Blue but somehow Charly called it 'persian' and it never got corrected during its entire lifetime
Prussian Blue It Is! I'm down for one. Would be nice to receive my fourth TOJ before the first three are finished . Just hope standard sizes fit me in body length and sleeves considering I'm 5'4.post #39069 of 481244/10/14 at 6:50pmpost #39070 of 481244/10/14 at 6:51pmpost #39071 of 481244/10/14 at 7:31pm
I don't mean to derail the thread but I have a quick question. Whenever i see a toj0 in a fit with someone around my build (5'10 ~155) they always have either stock 48 or 48 with 50 lengths. Right now I have 48 with 46 length on order. Should I change to stock 48 or keep the 46 lengths. I'm leaning towards stock 48? Any insight would be great.post #39072 of 481244/10/14 at 7:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by pl0nky
I don't mean to derail the thread but I have a quick question. Whenever i see a toj0 in a fit with someone around my build (5'10 ~155) they always have either stock 48 or 48 with 50 lengths. Right now I have 48 with 46 length on order. Should I change to stock 48 or keep the 46 lengths. I'm leaning towards stock 48? Any insight would be great.
Height and weight are only the guidelines, but your measurements is what it comes down to.post #39073 of 481244/10/14 at 8:03pmpost #39074 of 481244/10/14 at 8:03pmGuys, fuck TOJ
You can get a lamb weekender right here for $19...NINETEEN BUCKS GUYZ!
edit: it's even got dat authentic lambskin veiny grain!
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 50 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › My wedding... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 minutes ago
- › Jack Erwin Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...