You should be able to pay now, then send in measurements later.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2574post #38596 of 481403/28/14 at 7:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38597 of 481403/28/14 at 8:19pmpost #38598 of 481403/28/14 at 9:18pmpost #38599 of 481403/28/14 at 9:50pmpost #38600 of 481403/28/14 at 9:53pmpost #38601 of 481403/28/14 at 10:44pmMan, wallets would be pretty killer. Would you offer a choice of leather and the option to have more card slots instead of the coin purse on the zip wallet like when they were in production? Or would it be standardised? Probably doesn't matter tbh, would cop regardless.
Fishtail would also be sick.post #38602 of 481403/28/14 at 10:47pmpost #38603 of 481403/29/14 at 12:07ampost #38604 of 481403/29/14 at 12:59ampost #38605 of 481403/29/14 at 6:41ampost #38606 of 481403/29/14 at 8:05ampost #38607 of 481403/29/14 at 8:56am
Just a few pics of my ToJ:
I recently had it conditioned so the colour is a bit darker and more even. Overall, a great jacket, I especially like the texture and deepness of the colour (similar to a muted gray with a slight tint of green in real life). Quite heavy and substantial as well. It should make for a great summer and fall jacket.
Edited by Raindrop - 3/29/14 at 8:58pmpost #38608 of 481403/29/14 at 9:23ampost #38609 of 481403/29/14 at 9:47ampost #38610 of 481403/29/14 at 10:19am
i'm in for (in no particular order):
2. Oxford shirts
3. TOJ 1 2011 or TOJ 2010 winter varisty - Raglan!
4. A-2 Bomber 2011 - an updated version of some sort as a last hurraahhh. Maybe pay homage to original WWII design and offer in calf as well like the good old days?
5. Fishtail parka
6. Peacoat - with slightly shorter length & without the bell bottom sleeves? Just a suggestion.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Help me with my next suit 2 seconds ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 24 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 41 seconds ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 54 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...