Do what you want cole, hell I wear some oversize baggy Karl Kani with my jackets, old school....probably wouldn't be approved by 90% of people on here, but i know my style
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2536
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38027 of 530962/28/14 at 6:18am
Cole looks like a boss. He's going to have so many girls hanging off him in that Jacket. I always get a good reaction from girls in my zero.
Quick question, why is the Jason Bourne varsity named that?
What do you need to know?post #38028 of 530962/28/14 at 6:28ampost #38029 of 530962/28/14 at 6:29ampost #38030 of 530962/28/14 at 6:53ampost #38031 of 530962/28/14 at 7:28ampost #38032 of 530962/28/14 at 6:37pm
Alright, I have some bathroom pics and I'm looking for opinions (sorry for taking up room, I didn't know how to do the spoiler thing for pics). For me, this 48 fits much better than the baggier 50 I had. It's very snug, but I suppose that's what I was looking for. Looks just fine undone, but a little tight when done up (at least this is what I'm thinking).
What do you think? I just received it and contemplating getting rid of it after trying it on a couple times, but I just really love this jacket.post #38033 of 530962/28/14 at 7:30pmpost #38034 of 530962/28/14 at 7:33pmpost #38035 of 530962/28/14 at 8:50pmpost #38036 of 530962/28/14 at 9:37pmpost #38037 of 530962/28/14 at 9:42pmQuote:
Very happy, I copied my Acne Roc chinos, but changed it to dak adjusters and removed the belt loops, and took in the leg oppening. This was their cheapest fabric, and I've gone to the $120 chino which should come any day this week. This fabric was $69.post #38038 of 530963/1/14 at 4:29ampost #38039 of 530963/1/14 at 6:16am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 1 minute ago
- › Brioni Shoes - Beautiful Brown Dress Shoes Size 11.5 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...