Do what you want cole, hell I wear some oversize baggy Karl Kani with my jackets, old school....probably wouldn't be approved by 90% of people on here, but i know my style
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2536
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38027 of 481812/28/14 at 6:18am
Cole looks like a boss. He's going to have so many girls hanging off him in that Jacket. I always get a good reaction from girls in my zero.
Quick question, why is the Jason Bourne varsity named that?
What do you need to know?post #38028 of 481812/28/14 at 6:28ampost #38029 of 481812/28/14 at 6:29ampost #38030 of 481812/28/14 at 6:53ampost #38031 of 481812/28/14 at 7:28ampost #38032 of 481812/28/14 at 6:37pm
Alright, I have some bathroom pics and I'm looking for opinions (sorry for taking up room, I didn't know how to do the spoiler thing for pics). For me, this 48 fits much better than the baggier 50 I had. It's very snug, but I suppose that's what I was looking for. Looks just fine undone, but a little tight when done up (at least this is what I'm thinking).
What do you think? I just received it and contemplating getting rid of it after trying it on a couple times, but I just really love this jacket.post #38033 of 481812/28/14 at 7:30pmpost #38034 of 481812/28/14 at 7:33pmpost #38035 of 481812/28/14 at 8:50pmpost #38036 of 481812/28/14 at 9:37pmpost #38037 of 481812/28/14 at 9:42pmQuote:
Very happy, I copied my Acne Roc chinos, but changed it to dak adjusters and removed the belt loops, and took in the leg oppening. This was their cheapest fabric, and I've gone to the $120 chino which should come any day this week. This fabric was $69.post #38038 of 481813/1/14 at 4:29ampost #38039 of 481813/1/14 at 6:16am
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 seconds ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 8 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 22 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...