to be fair, the non-profit quote was referring to the restaurant
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2529post #37921 of 499632/23/14 at 2:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37922 of 499632/23/14 at 2:28pmpost #37923 of 499632/23/14 at 3:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Smahatma
I agree, set-and-forget.
But I have to add to that...don't look at Drew's instagram, otherwise you'll see exactly what your jawn money has been doing...funding luxury cars, international jet sets, five star hotels, premium cigars, margiela, bottles of champagne, and caviar purchases while you've been sitting at home for months, cold, alone, jawn-less, starting to drown in your own sweet sorrow.
I almost bought a pair of margiela gats today but went with CP lows instead. Still wondering if I made the right decision lol.Quote:
I'm planning to order my first TOJ, if that's still an option.
I'm leaning towards a Moto since I'll be 34 soon and I feel that double riders are maybe too much.
I'm also sure I won't go for a black jacket since not long ago I got a 10 Sei 0 Otto in oiled calf in black which is pretty decent.
I also don't like brown.
I also know I want calf leather, so I've narrowed by decision to two options:
- Suede in Diesel Blue.
Unfortunately I haven't found pictures of any of those two in a Moto, all of them seem DR.
I think non-suede will age better, do you agree? On the other hand, I'm concerned about oxblood because it looks almost like brown in some pictures, I'd prefer it to be more reddish, red colour is too bright.
BTW, 40 weeks?
I was gonna say something with oxblood but willy's diesel blue suede moto sounds sick.Quote:Originally Posted by dittochu
Any recommendations on Girlfriend DR 2010 vs MDR for a 5'2" female? Photos labeled one and two, respectively (ignore other pictures)
Imo the 2010DR looks better.post #37924 of 499632/23/14 at 3:23pmpost #37925 of 499632/23/14 at 3:48pm
I hope that Drew spends all his TOJ money and then some so that TOJ stays taking orders until the Rio 2016 Olympics.post #37926 of 499632/24/14 at 7:55ampost #37927 of 499632/24/14 at 8:08amQuote:
haha! Thanks, man. Should look even better after it breaks in a bit.post #37928 of 499632/24/14 at 8:29amQuote:
I too am sad I didn't get to enjoy some quality schadenfreude. Really good fit though Cole, your jacket looks awesome.post #37929 of 499632/24/14 at 12:00pmpost #37930 of 499632/24/14 at 12:06pmpost #37931 of 499632/24/14 at 12:06pmpost #37932 of 499632/24/14 at 12:10pmpost #37933 of 499632/24/14 at 12:19pmpost #37934 of 499632/24/14 at 12:28pm
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 11 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Black Label - Pink Tailored Fit Shirt - 15.5 18 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan