Holy shit, @Cole is your grandpa buZ blurr?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2521
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37802 of 481402/19/14 at 9:01pmQuote:
All of my Tojs are black except for my peacoat, including the ones that are in the queue now. I have a bunch of John Elliot + Co and MMM tees in white, black and gray, and Geller seconds tanks that I'd layer underneath, and Saint Laurent, MMM, and Zam Barrett overdye black denim, and Guidi and two pairs of MMM black zip boots.
Basically a monochrome outfit with luxe brands I guess if that's what you want to call them. I wear the same stuff with my other leather (black calf 5-zip).post #37803 of 481402/19/14 at 9:06pmpost #37804 of 481402/19/14 at 9:06pmpost #37805 of 481402/19/14 at 9:17pmQuote:
Oh that's right. Not to sound creepy or anything but I think I saw that on your instagram once which I think I got from the gallery haha.
Just for discussion sake I used to REALLY REALLY want this jacket a couple of years ago. http://mrsfc.com/collection/all-holiday-2011/mr-varsity-fleeced-galaxy-denim/
Picture for those who don't want to go to the link lol. Now that I look back thank god I didn't get it. First of all looking at the price, I think I'd feel robbed if I bought it. Obviously it comes nowhere close to TOJ and idk how much I would have actually liked it if I actually did get it. Looking at it now it looks slightly off to me. The toj0 is just so far ahead in everything. They also used to have a wool/leather version but now all they have is the denim/leather. This is why I think I have a soft spot for the toj0 haha. The jacket style is always something I've really liked. Instead I opted for a full leather DR to experience it. If I had more time a TOJ0 would be copped immediately.post #37806 of 481402/19/14 at 9:19pm
I usually wear a white t shirt or oxford underneath (black moto), with black, or little to no faded indigo jeans, and black chelsea boots or blacked out high top converse. I personally really like sized up white/black airism t-shirts the most to go with the jacket. That drape, and slight shine from them is nice. Sometimes at home, I'll wear the jacket with no top underneath.post #37807 of 481402/19/14 at 9:23pmpost #37808 of 481402/19/14 at 10:07pmpost #37809 of 481402/19/14 at 10:18pmQuote:
Have both, bemberg is nicer to the touch, but you probably won't notice the difference unless you are looking for it.Quote:
Don't do it, you will regret it later. Silver looks so much better.post #37810 of 481402/19/14 at 10:28pm
Crap, didn't think I'd post this but having a real hard time deciding between moto and dr2013, and to a lesser extent 4 zip mdr.
dr2013 ...or 4 zip mdr? ...or qdr? fuuu
Not tryna get into zipper talk but are the excellas the same size/as chunky as the normal silvers? Chunky > but I also like shiny stuff soo....just wondering
Edited by NotCrispy - 2/20/14 at 3:33ampost #37811 of 481402/19/14 at 10:30pmpost #37812 of 481402/19/14 at 10:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cole
yes!! how did you know? here is my tattoo of his moniker: http://instagram.com/p/jicZZuluvX/
I looked at your instagram after you just posted pics of the pen and saw your tattoo and description.
Your grandpa is a pretty legendary dude in certain circles. I stumbled upon his colossus of roads boxcar work online a few years ago after watching a street art documentary (I think?) and really liked it. It affected and inspired me. Would love to see his stuff in person some day.
Sick tattoo too. Very cool, I love shit like that.post #37813 of 481402/19/14 at 10:52pmpost #37814 of 481402/19/14 at 11:01pmpost #37815 of 481402/20/14 at 2:05am
I'm 27, first year doctoral student. I have no idea if I fit any general "style" to be honest; I just like wearing clothes that are cut slim and have a tailored look, but are also interesting...while erring on the conservative side. Wardrobe's a grab-bag of Watanabe, CdG, Rag & Bone, RLBL, J. Crew, J. Press... Got into shoes over the past couple of years, so it's mostly Alden, Carmina, Meermin. Hoping to add a couple of Crockett & Jones by the end of the year.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 42 seconds ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 2 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › NIB Ralph Lauren Sanderson Dark Brown Oxford. Size 10 D. Retail $525 6 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...