Holy shit, @Cole is your grandpa buZ blurr?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... - Page 2521
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37802 of 530922/19/14 at 9:01pmQuote:
All of my Tojs are black except for my peacoat, including the ones that are in the queue now. I have a bunch of John Elliot + Co and MMM tees in white, black and gray, and Geller seconds tanks that I'd layer underneath, and Saint Laurent, MMM, and Zam Barrett overdye black denim, and Guidi and two pairs of MMM black zip boots.
Basically a monochrome outfit with luxe brands I guess if that's what you want to call them. I wear the same stuff with my other leather (black calf 5-zip).post #37803 of 530922/19/14 at 9:06pmpost #37804 of 530922/19/14 at 9:06pmpost #37805 of 530922/19/14 at 9:17pmQuote:
Oh that's right. Not to sound creepy or anything but I think I saw that on your instagram once which I think I got from the gallery haha.
Just for discussion sake I used to REALLY REALLY want this jacket a couple of years ago. http://mrsfc.com/collection/all-holiday-2011/mr-varsity-fleeced-galaxy-denim/
Picture for those who don't want to go to the link lol. Now that I look back thank god I didn't get it. First of all looking at the price, I think I'd feel robbed if I bought it. Obviously it comes nowhere close to TOJ and idk how much I would have actually liked it if I actually did get it. Looking at it now it looks slightly off to me. The toj0 is just so far ahead in everything. They also used to have a wool/leather version but now all they have is the denim/leather. This is why I think I have a soft spot for the toj0 haha. The jacket style is always something I've really liked. Instead I opted for a full leather DR to experience it. If I had more time a TOJ0 would be copped immediately.post #37806 of 530922/19/14 at 9:19pm
I usually wear a white t shirt or oxford underneath (black moto), with black, or little to no faded indigo jeans, and black chelsea boots or blacked out high top converse. I personally really like sized up white/black airism t-shirts the most to go with the jacket. That drape, and slight shine from them is nice. Sometimes at home, I'll wear the jacket with no top underneath.post #37807 of 530922/19/14 at 9:23pmpost #37808 of 530922/19/14 at 10:07pmpost #37809 of 530922/19/14 at 10:18pmQuote:
Have both, bemberg is nicer to the touch, but you probably won't notice the difference unless you are looking for it.Quote:
Don't do it, you will regret it later. Silver looks so much better.post #37810 of 530922/19/14 at 10:28pm
Crap, didn't think I'd post this but having a real hard time deciding between moto and dr2013, and to a lesser extent 4 zip mdr.
dr2013 ...or 4 zip mdr? ...or qdr? fuuu
Not tryna get into zipper talk but are the excellas the same size/as chunky as the normal silvers? Chunky > but I also like shiny stuff soo....just wondering
Edited by NotCrispy - 2/20/14 at 3:33ampost #37811 of 530922/19/14 at 10:30pmpost #37812 of 530922/19/14 at 10:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cole
yes!! how did you know? here is my tattoo of his moniker: http://instagram.com/p/jicZZuluvX/
I looked at your instagram after you just posted pics of the pen and saw your tattoo and description.
Your grandpa is a pretty legendary dude in certain circles. I stumbled upon his colossus of roads boxcar work online a few years ago after watching a street art documentary (I think?) and really liked it. It affected and inspired me. Would love to see his stuff in person some day.
Sick tattoo too. Very cool, I love shit like that.post #37813 of 530922/19/14 at 10:52pmpost #37814 of 530922/19/14 at 11:01pmpost #37815 of 530922/20/14 at 2:05am
I'm 27, first year doctoral student. I have no idea if I fit any general "style" to be honest; I just like wearing clothes that are cut slim and have a tailored look, but are also interesting...while erring on the conservative side. Wardrobe's a grab-bag of Watanabe, CdG, Rag & Bone, RLBL, J. Crew, J. Press... Got into shoes over the past couple of years, so it's mostly Alden, Carmina, Meermin. Hoping to add a couple of Crockett & Jones by the end of the year.
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 41 seconds ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch Indigo Ticking Stripe Utility Shirt - XXL - BNWT 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...